• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Petr Cech ‏@PetrCech 8m8 minutes ago
@theowalcott @Arsenal thank you. Happy it won't happen again
1f604.png

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just read his goodbye letter. He thanked Abramovich from the bottom of his heart, and Mourinho from the heart of his bottom, ha, not a mention!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
So happy with this signing.. Makes it a lot better seeing how mad Chelsea fans are about this, it's fun when it's not happening to you :D

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I had my reservations when this link first appeared but overall I'm very happy with this signing as he's a top class goalkeeper, and has been a very integral part of Chelsea's success over the last decade.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Christ we finally have a 6'5 monster in goal

a_fourteen

Established Member
we're going to need to be patient with Cech. He's going to be a bit intimidated at first playing in front of 66,000 real fans in one of Europe's top stadiums. It's hard moving from a small club which can barely round up a couple of dozen plastics to fill a pathetic old stadium. so be patient and give him time to settle in.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Next step is to get us some Big Willy or a Chilean rockstar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom