• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I'm not saying he gets things wrong, just never comes out with something until its pretty clear its happening.

My point was he almost broke that story and kept banging on about it, even when most other "ITKs" hadn't said **** all about it.

Flaminal

Wonder what number he'll get wont look right unless it's anything besides #1 for a GK of Cechs status and quality.

So Szczesny should be sold or asked to kindly change his number.

My point was he almost broke that story and kept banging on about it, even when most other "ITKs" hadn't said **** all about it.

Almost, but he did not break the story. Ornstein god status here is building on him saying what we can already read on arsenal.com!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In his interview he says wanted to sign for us since the first meeting, said Wenger convinced him that we have the same hunger for trophies as he does, and that we want to challenge the best clubs in the World.

As for Chelsea he says he wanted to be starting games and that it was hard to leave after 11 years but he's very happy to be here and he wants to bring something extra to the team.

Last edited:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Wonder what number he'll get wont look right unless it's anything besides #1 for a GK of Cechs status and quality.

So Szczesny should be sold or asked to kindly change his number.
Oh god, you still alive?

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Now you know why Rosicky is still here. Agent Rozza;)!

Cech on whether he had spoken to Rosicky
"He was excited about the idea that this could happen. He told me a lot of good things and he was one of the reasons why I decided to give it a go and meet with Arsenal. Then the discussions went on and here we are today! I am really happy it happened that way.
"

arsmile

Established Member
considering a couple of years ago we couldn't get them to lend us demba ba......it's proper impressive we got this done.

Third summer in a row we've brought in a world class player

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Calum Chambers ‏@CalumChambers95 3m3 minutes ago
Quality signing for us!! Welcome to the team @PetrCech
1f44a.png
looking good in the new shirt #WelcomeCech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom