• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PFA Awards

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Bit strange some of the nominees, but like the Ballon d'Or, does anyone really care who wins this?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Aguero gets the award for being consistently very f*cking good but never good enough to actually be recognised for it. 31 goals and 7 assists in all comps this season and no one bats an eyelid.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Aguero gets the award for being consistently very f*cking good but never good enough to actually be recognised for it. 31 goals and 7 assists in all comps this season and no one bats an eyelid.
Always gets injured for stretches, it’s a shame. Also it’s a premier league award tbf.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
KDB was the best player in the team running away with the league when this was voted on, he should win it. Going off the boil in recent weeks won't be a factor.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
KDB was the best player in the team running away with the league when this was voted on, he should win it. Going off the boil in recent weeks won't be a factor.

Pretty sure when they voted it was Salah who was on fire. My argument for KDB is that his period of excellence this season was in the 1st half during that 18 match winning streak when they effectively won the league. Salah's excellence has really come in the 2nd half of the season so I think it's more noticeable and that's why he'll win it.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Think it's gotta be Salah. 30 goals and 9 assists (so far) in the league is insane.

Then how is anyone other than an attacker supposed to win it if it comes down to goals? There's always someone who scores lots of goals, it doesn't necessarily mean they've been the best player. I'm not saying Salah definitely hasn't, cos it's very close, but goals can't always be the argument.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Then how is anyone other than an attacker supposed to win it if it comes down to goals? There's always someone who scores lots of goals, it doesn't necessarily mean they've been the best player. I'm not saying Salah definitely hasn't, cos it's very close, but goals can't always be the argument.
Because he's (likely) going to break the scoring record -- Salah isn't just your average scoring charts topper, he's bagging them at a breakneck pace.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Salah been unplayable this season he just come out of nowhere and scored 40 goals. He isn't even known as goal scoring machine while he was at Roma. De Bruyne deserve something he been amazing with his playmaking ability but for me Salah should win it De Bruyne will win PL

Latest posts

Top Bottom