• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least make believable BS rumor like we want Umtiti on loan where we'd fit Coutinho. on the bench maybe?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why am I getting attack/death threats for posting a link?
source.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Are SPORT reliable? They're the ones saying an 'unnamed PL club' are trying to get him on loan. If we rule out Chelsea, City, Sp**s/United (targeting other players in that position) then it's only Liverpool or Arsenal. Would Pool go for him again? Can't see it really.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

well seem he available for loan according to Barca Media still i don't think this will happen with Özil and mkhi here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Are SPORT reliable? They're the ones saying an 'unnamed PL club' are trying to get him on loan. If we rule out Chelsea, City, Sp**s/United (targeting other players in that position) then it's only Liverpool or Arsenal. Would Pool go for him again? Can't see it really.
i think they tier 2 but they are usually spot on with barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom