• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm all for this now. You've never let me down before Raul, I'm off to the wishlist...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Shut up micro sausage.
iwb8VoP.0.gif

Dj_sds -

Should be a rule against loaning players from two major rivals in one window. Nobody wants to see that ****.

Look at it this way, if they enjoy their stay here we have a good chance of signing them permanently. Cabellos really excites me, coutinho to a lesser extent.

Shahin Tadjalli

Hasn't there been talk about Lacazette going to that place were we do contracts? And he hasn't renewed yet?

How would you feel if we'd loose Lacazette to Barca in order to get Coutinho + 20 Mil in?

Dj_sds -

Where does he fit? How about out on the left where yall are trying to force our best striker.

Auba
Coutinho Özil Pepe
Ceballos Torreira
How bout dat?

This is more realistic imo. If we get Coutinho ofc. Ceballos to play the Cazorla role.

Laca
Auba Coutinho Pepe
Xhaka Ceballos

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The last time Emery tried Auba out on the wing last season was November, he clearly gave up on the idea as Auba didn't have the qualities necessary to be a good wing option in his system. He clearly wants ball carriers out on the wing.

Shahin Tadjalli

Where does he fit? How about out on the left where yall are trying to force our best striker.

Auba
Coutinho Özil Pepe
Ceballos Torreira
How bout dat?

Horribly unbalanced, Özil and Coutinho can't be in the same MF together, especially not with Torreira behind them.

Auba
Coutinho Ceballos Pepe
Xhaka Willock/Guendouzi

With Laca, Özil and Iwobi to be rotated.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The last time Emery tried Auba out on the wing last season was November, he clearly gave up on the idea as Auba didn't have the qualities necessary to be a good wing option in his system. He clearly wants ball carriers out on the wing.

That’s why he’s been playing him out wide throughout pre season?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We let him go yesterday. He probably loved it in there. Swedish prisons are lovely.

_107818169_hktet-kronoberg-3.jpg

:lol: that’s actually awesome. It looks like a university dorm.

The crime rate must be high? The homeless have to be throwing themselves at getting put in a spot like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom