• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIF

Away for 2 days and what do we have here.
Madness is well and truly on.If we can get rid of Mkhitaryan and a few other dead wood then I'm all for it..But But But Tierney and proper CB is a must.Coutinho is not 120 million player but he is still a great player.We are going for the title lads fasten your seat belt.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Would be class but surely that's bullshit.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Who says no?
I don't see any downside to such a deal.

If we're being pragmatic, we won't find any better offensive player for £12M this summer, or even next summer.
And we don't have to buy him if it doesn't work.

It reminds me James deal a few years ago.
Why not.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Who says no?

If we're being pragmatic, we won't find any better offensive player for £12M this summer, or even next summer.

Why not.

This is fake. Sam Teto doesn't work for Sports Witness.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Who says no?

Why not.

That would be an incredible deal. Even if we ended up paying the full fee, it would clearly mean that he's been a revelation. By selling Mkhi and Iwobi and losing Özil over the next two summer's, the deal would pay for itself.

You'd worry for Smith-Rowe a little though, but we are talking about a Brazilian playmaker here, who is yet to enter his peak.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope Ornstein brings this rumour to a swift end.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We let him go yesterday. He probably loved it in there. Swedish prisons are lovely.

_107818169_hktet-kronoberg-3.jpg
Damn! Plan B if I don't get a caravan in Europe!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Who says no?

Why not.

That surely can't be right, that would basically be daylight robbery without an obligation to buy. We would get Coutinhos best 2 years for little money.

Twisted reality - Barcelona, of all teams, getting outsmarted by Raul ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom