• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

It’s good to see Arsenal now Negotiating with these super agents like Mendez it’s one of bitter reasons the Club were singing players like Gervinho and chamakh. Wenger was just to stuck in his ways and full of Principal. Now we have a top notch Negotiating team signing players like Pepe going through Mendez. This would have never happened under Wenger.

On another note if this story is true about Phil the board are really trying to make us some sort of super club lol.

IM LOVING IT

oh to be gooner

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Coutinho > Özil.

If there is any chance of this happening it means we must be in positive talks to sell a few players. Its the only way we can further add to our attacking options.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't think people rejecting the idea of having Coutinho but when you have Özil Mkhi spending more money to get Coutinho would not make sense unless one of them leave.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
The good thing is that we have most of December remaining to move Özil and Mkhi on to teams outside the PL. We can easily loan them out, lets say we ask the receiving team to pay just 100k from Ozils wages and 100k for Mkhitaryan's wages, that'll be 200k for Coutinho.

ASIF

The good thing is that we have most of December remaining to move Özil and Mkhi on to teams outside the PL. We can easily loan them out, lets say we ask the receiving team to pay just 100k from Ozils wages and 100k for Mkhitaryan's wages, that'll be 200k for Coutinho.
Just pay 100k of wages of Özil and we pay the remaining 250k.Seriously that is the most stupidiest thing I have heard in a long time.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Just pay 100k of wages of Özil and we pay the remaining 250k.Seriously that is the most stupidiest thing I have heard in a long time.
Nah, the stupid thing was giving him 350k. Now we're just trying to make good of a less than ideal situation. In business terms, the money given to Özil is a sunk cost, it shouldn't affect our decisions now. I'm confident Coutinho will have a bigger impact than Özil and Mkhitaryan combined, so if we need to write off some of the outlay on Özil then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom