• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This is barely fighting for top four as long as Auba is not at CF. Play coutinho at LW and Dani as an 8/10 hybrid and maybe we've got something.
Interplay bayB. Its Lacazette as the actual playmaker linking it all together while the other 3 just shoot and run mindlessly.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This really has done me in, I've got a huge paying gig that I need to make sure is well advanced before going to the States at the end of the week and I just can't find it in me to work.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
What happens to Nelson , Saka and Iwobi , it must Mkhi is getting the shove .

Tbf I don't think Iwobi should have any significant minutes in the league for a club such as Arsenal. I would sell him if we can bring coutinho in.

Nelson should be our first offensive option from the bench. he should get plenty of minutes.
Saka mostly cup games during the first half of the season, and loan him in january. He's still very young, very raw, he wasn't going to have a significant impact this coming season.

Ideally we should be getting rid of Mkhi & Özil. Agree.

HBL

Established Member
Laca/Auba
Pepe/Nelson
Coutinho/Iwobi
Ceballos/Özil
Torreira/Xhaka
Willock/Guendouzi
Tierney/Monreal or Kola
Upamecano/Holding
Sokratis/Chambers
Bellerin/AMN
Martinez/Leno

Unbelievable 22 man squad tbh

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Laca/Auba
Pepe/Nelson
Coutinho/Iwobi
Ceballos/Özil
Torreira/Xhaka
Willock/Guendouzi
Tierney/Monreal or Kola
Upamecano/Holding
Sokratis/Chambers
Bellerin/AMN
Martinez/Leno

Unbelievable 22 man squad tbh

We're not getting these 3 deals done in two days and 2 hours.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Please forget about all of PC, KT and DU, no chance that happens.

blaise

Also think Coutinho should play LW with midfield 3 behind him if we get him. Özil can continue playing fortnite.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:confused:

Take all the OTTs from @GDeep™ posting and you'll see he has a point. Auba is better at CF and goalscorer than Laca, even though Alex is a slightly better overall footballer.

We had to play them both because our wing options were dire, well, not anymore.

If somehow Coutinho goes through, there's no reason to start both unless we have injuries or are going with a 4-4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom