• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
I dont remember any time that many sources would report different things. Someone has them on the strings:lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nah, mate. Unless there are drastic changes top 3 are settled with City, Pool and Spuds.

Id think twice about Sp**s being a settled third side.

We finished a point behind them with our mish mash of formations, freezing out of players for portions of the season, injuries and trips around Europe.

They are closer to the chasing pack, and very catchable this year.

Anyway, I detract from the main point. Really hope we sign Coutinho after the week's drama.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What's that language and what does it say?

That in the end it seems Countinho to Arsenal but for much less money than Barcelona and he media had wanted/expected.

That at the minute neither Rafinha or rakatic have come to any arrangement.

I honestly can't see this happening however if we pull out Coutinho and a centre back holy smokes.

People saying about 21m for a loan is steep. That is true but if that 21m is the difference between 4th and 5th then it's a bargain.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think spuds are going to have a poorer season imo. Just my opinion but we are def in the race for anything bar the league
Id think twice about Sp**s being a settled third side.

We finished a point behind them with our mish mash of formations, freezing out of players for portions of the season, injuries and trips around Europe.

They are closer to the chasing pack, and very catchable this year.

Anyway, I detract from the main point. Really hope we sign Coutinho after the week's drama.
True but they addressed their main weakness. Then again they aren't miles better. Would've been if they got Lo Celso and if Eriksen leaves with Coutinho arriving its not much different from last season. They're short at RB as well I think so maybe 3rd is not set in stone.

Let's play Aubamawang

I know they say attack is the best form of defence, but this does seem like quite a waste of money. Unless we are selling some of our less than stellar first teamers. Even then, you're taking game time from the likes of Nelson. I would much rather we now focus on tightening up the defence.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Its called spanish.
"Coutinho is joining Arsenal on loan, we think, 'cos we of course don't really have a source, just speculating like everyone else. But yeah he is joining Arsenal".
That in the end it seems Countinho to Arsenal but for much less money than Barcelona and he media had wanted/expected.

That at the minute neither Rafinha or rakatic have come to any arrangement.

I honestly can't see this happening however if we pull out Coutinho and a centre back holy smokes.

People saying about 21m for a loan is steep. That is true but if that 21m is the difference between 4th and 5th then it's a bargain.
Tired :lol:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Imagine paying 21M on player to have him just for 1 season ffs.

It's not that expensive in today's market.
We could get much more if we get top 4.

I'd rather have coutinho at 21M for only a year, than a panic move in january like Suarez, and the other links we had (Carrasco / Perisic)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not that expensive in today's market.
We could get much more if we get top 4.

I'd rather have coutinho at 21M for only a year, than a panic move in january like Suarez, and the other links we had (Carrasco / Perisic)
for us it is when we want to get CB and Tierney in.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I know they say attack is the best form of defence, but this does seem like quite a waste of money. Unless we are selling some of our less than stellar first teamers. Even then, you're taking game time from the likes of Nelson. I would much rather we now focus on tightening up the defence.

I doubt we will be signing Coutinho, seems more like his agent and Barca trying to hook in teams. But if we got him I doubt it would be at the expense of a CB or a LB, that wouldn't make sense. He probably would be a bonus opportunistic signing that just happened to come in play and we decided to add, perhaps finally using some of our cash reserve or have managed to convince Mhiki or Özil to move on.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
For the first time ever - PLEASE LOCK THIS! He's not coming. Fun whilst it lasted.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
A central defender in my opinion is an absolute must. I don't mind if it's overpaid providing it's someone who has a greater potential than we have bought in the past.

Mustafi had been tried and tested in England, Italy and Spain and was 24 when we signed him. Hadn't pulled up any trees by then.

Sokratis is ok for now but again him coming at 29 was when he was never going to be any better.

Take the chance on one of these lads from Germany. There's no other choice. And the likelihood is they will be first choice with Sokratis this season. So there shouldn't be a communication problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom