• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Best bit about this is all the Sp**s fans who said they’d never loan a player without an option to buy after being rejected by Ceballos. The same fans are now desperate for this loan to happen. Wankers.

say yes

forum master baiter
Absolutely fine with Coutinho moving to Sp**s. Overrated player and the figures quoted are ridiculous for a loan.

Would also mean that Eriksen is on the move and they don’t improve with that swap.

Jakarta

Coutinho is getting underrated on here. If we got him our attack would go up another level.

However, the loan fee and the price to permanently sign him is unreasonable. Barca will want to recoup most of the money they paid for him.

I would be happy if it was a decent loan fee with an option to buy for 50m. However, seeing Barca sold Malcom for 40m they would want 100m for Coutinho.

Not worth it.

Btw I think he would be great for Liverpool. They need a player like him to give their midfield that creative spark.

Underhill

20M loan + a 30 or 40M buy clause (option or obligation) would be fine for me. He is still a great player and we could put him on the left wing.

Coutinho - Auba - Pepe

Beauty.
They would never sell him for 50-60. I expect 80-100.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
20M loan + a 30 or 40M buy clause (option or obligation) would be fine for me. He is still a great player and we could put him on the left wing.

Coutinho - Auba - Pepe

Beauty.

For this we need an overlap option from both fullbacks, because those wide men will cut into the channels.

Hoping Tierney is still possible if we can somehow snatch Coutinho.

LB, CB, LW and we would be well set for the season.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not even sure Tottenham agree the deal with that loan fee, surely Levy won't go for that unless there is an obligation to buy.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Not even sure Tottenham agree the deal with that loan fee, surely Levy won't go for that unless there is an obligation to buy.

Doesn't add up. Breaking the wage structure to such extend is not helpful in maintaining good vibes in the team.
They'll end up being uncontent with him earning twice or more than any other player.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I think this is just Barca trying to hype up a Coutinho sale, they f'd up signing him and now want to offload, I'm not sure the PL clubs will entertain high loan fees but we'll see I suppose.

Also, ok Coutinho is better than Zaha and Ryan Sessegnon, but the latter is apparently available for the same price as the fee and Zaha is double that, both scenarios seem better cos at least you own the player after it.

Barca really f'd up, Coutinho's true value is what 60-70mil..? That loan fee is a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom