• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Itll be interesting to see where everyone fits in
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Upamecano Tierney
Torreira Ceballos
Pepe Coutinho Auba
Lacazette​

Powerful stuff.

Fixed.

Bring me that PL title 19/20.

giphy.gif

Sprinkle that salt on to our rivals. They’ve all been very salty recently.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Thats a good team but I highly doubt we'll get all of them unfortunately, as much as we will dread to see it aswell, I'd say Xhaka will get in there ahead of Torreira, we have to assume Xhaka is an Emery favourite & is going to be captain. I don't want him in as much as anyone else but he's already been named on the captains list & played nearly every pre season game.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Thats a good team but I highly doubt we'll get all of them unfortunately, as much as we will dread to see it aswell, I'd say Xhaka will get in there ahead of Torreira, we have to assume Xhaka is an Emery favourite & is going to be captain. I don't want him in as much as anyone else but he's already been named on the captains list & played nearly every pre season game.

Xhaka can give his 5 yard passes to Coutinho or Pepe though. Different outcome to two yard passes to Iwobi and Mkhi.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

why would an Italian journalist be ITK about a Brazilian player currently with a Spanish team linked to an English team(s)?
It’s random like that, rarely but it does happen.

No one initially believed Pepe links coming from Italy even though it was DiMarzio that was the one reporting on it.

Edit: I see that A_G beat me to it.

Reactions: A_G

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Get this and Upamecano and I can live a season with Kola or Monreal as LB... Xhaka, Torreira and Emery’s son are good enough with that freaking attack.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It’s random like that, rarely but it does happen.

No one initially believed Pepe links coming from Italy even though it was DiMarzio that was the one reporting on it.

Edit: I see that A_G beat me to it.
If Barca get Coutinho off the books to Arsenal, they can sign Neymar which would enable PSG to bid for Dybala. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that this information is making the rounds in Europe.

Malky

Established Member
If Barca get Coutinho off the books to Arsenal, they can sign Neymar which would enable PSG to bid for Dybala. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that this information is making the rounds in Europe.
Would be the best outcome. The Scousers have a meltdown when Coutinho joins us and it kills any chance of Sp**s getting Dybala.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The fee for a return to the Champions League?
Don't think that's a smart way of looking at it. Basically using the fee (and structural loss) of Iwobi for one season of Coutinho, no guarantees that we'll make the CL nor that he would want to stay. Need a (reasonable) option if we loan I think.
They already sold Malcom to Zenit so they have the space, right? Or do you mean in terms of money (€30m loan fee)?

On a sidenote, really hope Barca don't go for that scumbag Neymar. Barcelona really letting go of their identity over the last few years. Such madness.

Chaoz_Enigma

Don't think that's a smart way of looking at it. Basically using the fee (and structural loss) of Iwobi for one season of Coutinho, no guarantees that we'll make the CL nor that he would want to stay. Need a (reasonable) option if we loan I think.

They already sold Malcom to Zenit so they have the space, right? Or do you mean in terms of money (€30m loan fee)?

On a sidenote, really hope Barca don't go for that scumbag Neymar. Barcelona really letting go of their identity over the last few years. Such madness.

Might go for mbappe instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom