• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Both the neymar shock induced transfers have turned out to be poor for them.

That Neymar transfer f*cked up so much stuff, man. F*cked up Neymar's career, f*cked up Barca's team, f*cked up the whole transfer market...and the winners of the transfer - PSG - didn't even really win, they've yet to clinch the CL, which was the whole point of it really.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
That Neymar transfer f*cked up so much stuff, man. F*cked up Neymar's career, f*cked up Barca's team, f*cked up the whole transfer market...and the winners of the transfer - PSG - didn't even really win, they've yet to clinch the CL, which was the whole point of it really.
PSG have also missed out on numerous French top talents as well as plenty of home grown players meanwhile who they could building a CL winning team with instead of buying random out of sync foreign players on reputation or whim.

I feel ya, there's often times I be in the middle of typing a long post but then half-through I just get bored and delete it because I can't be arsed finishing it.

Yeah, I sometimes do that too. I say to my self that I'm to good troll to start sharing my elite knowledge on football. I delete the post, you guys are none wiser, and then I go spend some time on my retrosynthesis for cocaine.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Gotta love his commitment to play though. Pay cut in order to play. Id swap him with mesut in a heartbeat.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The Brazilian journalist Bruno Andrade here is supposedly reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom