• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

pics about players kissing the badge.

Ridge

can anyone post some pictures about the players kissing the badge for me? i wanna put them for my msn messenger avatar? thanks.

any player would do. vieira kissing the badge would be great. alas, God knows if we could see him do that again...

thanks.

Sol man

_1976416_pat150.jpg

thegreatbriton

The thing is if you met a fan in the street and he claime to have beeen loyal for 8 long years it would mean nothing. When you say 8 long years its not that bad is it, millionaire, nice house, nice girl, winning trophies. 8 years would fly by for me if i had those things !

Adam

Established Member
thegreatbriton said:
The thing is if you met a fan in the street and he claime to have beeen loyal for 8 long years it would mean nothing. When you say 8 long years its not that bad is it, millionaire, nice house, nice girl, winning trophies. 8 years would fly by for me if i had those things !

A footballers career is 15 years on average, and as a CM - even less.

Patrick has played more than half his career at one club, whilst only having 2 years left of his peak. That is a signficant dedication for a footballer.

And he'll stay for a testimony.

Gotta have faith-er-faith faith.

Sol man

Adam said:
thegreatbriton said:

A footballers career is 15 years on average, and as a CM - even less.

Patrick has played more than half his career at one club, whilst only having 2 years left of his peak. That is a signficant dedication for a footballer.

And he'll stay for a testimony.

Gotta have faith-er-faith faith.
I feel a player like Paddy could extend his carrear in the way Desially did. He can easily play as a defender.

Alexone234

It is a good point, if you went for a job interview and they said "can you sign a 30 year contract," you might find that a bit inhibiting to your life ambitions.

A

Anonymous

He deserves to after his long 8 years of loyal service to Arsenal.
8 years is **** all for someone who gets superstar treatment. He is our star player and our CAPTAIN you cant just abandon the club that made you, not in this way, and not expect to piss people off.
If he leaves then i will feel the same as any yid does towards sol, he will have backstabbed us.
Sol for captaincy.

Top Bottom