• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'm pretty sure Lewa would still be pretty productive, as he's a far more well-rounded (leaving aside better) player.

Auba, or at least the Auba of old, needs a far more specific set of circumstances to flourish.
You can’t do nothing if you don’t get the ball, or concede a goal everytime the ball goes into your own half. Don’t care who you are.

Looking at the past 3 games I honestly don’t know what Lewa does differently other than look at his team mates in disgust and put in a transfer request.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
You can’t do nothing if you don’t get the ball, or concede a goal everytime the ball goes into your own half. Don’t care who you are.
Sure, but that's a gross exaggeration of the current (albeit admittedly dour) circumstances at Arsenal. Auba isn't tied to the corner flag, playing on a team of U-9s.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Sure, but that's a gross exaggeration of the current (albeit admittedly dour) circumstances at Arsenal. Auba isn't tied to the corner flag, playing on a team of U-9s.
I don’t feel like some of you are being reasonable at all and I really wished we brought in a striker this summer to prove that.

As much as some of you covet Kane, even he has Son to work with.

I’m not sure how you could look at all of our bad games in the past 18 months and equate our misery to Auba not doing enough, but whatever.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All I know is Auba scored all our goals, in our semi and final wins over City and Chelsea.

While Kane didn't do anything, when silverware was on the line for Sp**s.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

All I know is Auba scored all our goals, in our semi and final wins over City and Chelsea.

There was none of this Kane talk in 2018/19 & 19/20 seasons tbh, it was all about Vardy and Auba. It’s nonsense.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I don’t feel like some of you are being reasonable at all and I really wished we brought in a striker this summer to prove that.

As much as some of you covet Kane, even he has Son to work with.

I’m not sure how you could look at all of our bad games in the past 18 months and equate our misery to Auba not doing enough, but whatever.
I don't think Auba sucks, far from it. He's just not on Lewa or Kane's level, in my eyes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Kane staying (and Arteta still being here, tbh) has probably condemned us to a 6th season behind Sp**s in the league, which is very annoying.

But that's also increased the likelihood of Harry going through his entire career without a trophy...imagines if that happens?

Seeing Kane and Son have trophyless careers would make me as happy, as any time I think of all the medals Thierry has, tbh.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I actually wanted to see what Kane at City would look like. Probably ruins the league entirely though.

db10fan

Well that's cause Kane is a spuds, forever bottlers, he needs to move to other club then maybe he will bottle less. Like Sol and Bale they move elsewhere and win somethings.
On Auba, how can a poacher, though elite, is expected to score regularly with the slow disjointed attack Arteta sets up which also asks him playing like a LWB.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I would go:
1) Kane (35 G+A-PK last year. Assists are new aspect of game)
2) Salah (21, down year. Ridiculous 41 in '18)
3) Son (26)
4) Vardy (16, down year, normally a low-to-mid 20s)
5) Auba (11, very down year, normally a low-to-mid 20s)

Wildcard is Ronaldo. Would like to think he can't keep doing it at 36-38, but who knows.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Auba, Kane and Salah are the top 3 forwards in the league ours is just being shackled by a charlatan of a manager.
Facts. The guy literally outscored everyone in the league from the moment he arrived up until some point in Arteta’s reign.

I am worried about his age and that by the time Arteta leaves he will be declining. But as of now, he’s still a golden boot level player suffering the affects of Mikel’s dark energy.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Facts. The guy literally outscored everyone in the league from the moment he arrived up until some point in Arteta’s reign.

I am worried about his age and that by the time Arteta leaves he will be declining. But as of now, he’s still a golden boot level player suffering the affects of Mikel’s dark energy.

Up until last season you'd have to go back to 2013/14 to find a season where Auba didn't score at least 25 goals. He's about as proven a scorer as you can get, it's criminal that Arteta doesn't make the most out of him whilst he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom