• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He's not in decline physically yet. We have seen a few examples of absolutely electric pace, and you won't suddenly not be able to finish because you're a year older.

Let's be honest, it's hard to find form in this team because the attack is disjointed, the supply is limited. There is absolutely no reason he can't find top for again, but the key word is service.

OSBK

Established Member
Very limited player. His flaws are less exposed when playing on the flank. As a CF it’s just brutally obvious how poor his hold up
and combination play is

Exactly that. But he doesnt even try which is what is killing us. He looks scared of any physical contact, the burnley defenders wont have a easier game all season. Our attack looks terrible because we have a number 9 who doesnt want the ball in front of the cb. You stick kane in our attack and it would turn insane instantly. Pepe, saka and ode need a player to play off, you cant play off auba as he wont be the player the team needs.

He wont turn into kane or lukaku i fully accept that. But stand your ground, hold the ball and fight for it. Defenders will hit you in this league, dont shy away from that so fight and show your fire. Its not about being a big and strong player, its about using your body properly and wanting to do it.

I cant stand that next week Sp**s will come out and whack auba early and he will go missing again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba in these kind of games against Burnley its seriously difficult for him with so little service i mean he did worked hard but for me he look really isolated he never get touches in Burnley penalty area if I'm not wrong.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Auba in these kind of games against Burnley its seriously difficult for him with so little service i mean he did worked hard but for me he look really isolated he never get touches in Burnley penalty area if I'm not wrong.
He didn’t you’re right, this game suited Laca more.

Arteta rightfully has his priorities in order though, Laca is leaving on a free and isn’t in our plans. Auba you’ve made a commitment to - so he must stick with him.

mpower2540

People wanted Laca to come in for him. Thought he was outstanding today, fighting for every ball, tireless running and took his goal beautifully. Great performance!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This is the most engaged I've seen Auba been since the FA Cup. He was fighting for headers, playing excellently with his back to goal and made the Sp**s CBs look very average.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Same player as he was 12 months ago, thankfully for us. In many ways the key to the rest of our season is getting him involved in the way we where able to do today.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Same player as he was 12 months ago, thankfully for us. In many ways the key to the rest of our season is getting him involved in the way we where able to do today.

He even managed a good lay off with his back to the defender for the goal.

Was on it tonight

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He even managed a good lay off with his back to the defender for the goal.

Was on it tonight

Yeah saw a couple of occasions where he did that today. Don't expect that to become a big part of his game but at least there's always a willingness from him to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom