• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If they've got a Zlatan attitude and talent to match, you just sign them up :lol:
Enzo Cazorla, Theo Pires and Auba Jnr. Imagine these little guys with their father's ability lining up here in the future.
Enzo Cazorla looked like he might genuinely become a world class football. He makes me think football talent is inherited.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He's hasn't just stood around but I feel that he has it in him as he showed today to force the opponent into errors as well as to try to make something happen when the service is ideal. I much prefer to see him harassing the keeper and making the CBs challenge him in the air and potentially give away fouls than just putting in a shift that isn't particularly focused if that makes sense. If he's not scoring or even if he is, I want any expenditure of energy on his part to be like it was today, where it makes the whole team more dangerous.

It's hard to do this when he has to keep playing lwb, tho.

Hopefully he stays central for most games and is able to press higher up and not be constantly in our own half defending.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Average prem footballer eventually gets bored of the flashy card and settles for a SUV as their day to day.

Auba is here regularly switching between a Chrome Aventador and a gold Urus, he’s just a big kid I swear. 😂

Suprised he doesnt drive any other flashy older cars. He is a fedoralord afterall.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Luigi Gaspar

I terminated his contract on my FM save, a pure alpha move to make sure Edu knows exactly who is in charge!

Really wish there was a way to order Edu to sack Luigi in the game though.

Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's hard to do this when he has to keep playing lwb, tho.

Hopefully he stays central for most games and is able to press higher up and not be constantly in our own half defending.
That's fair but remember he was doing the same during that FA Cup run and it didn't put a dent in his productivity. For me the issue is that you need to be even more switched on when times are tough rather than just sulking and I don't think he's always done that. I'm certainly not saying that he's been in ideal circumstances and I also hope he's played through the middle from now on but some of his issues have also been self made.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That's fair but remember he was doing the same during that FA Cup run and it didn't put a dent in his productivity.
sport-preview-higgo.jpg

EyFAKKSWQAUnAcR.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That's 2 isolated games, one of which was against a Liverpool team that pins most inferior sides back with their pressing. He was playing LW and tracking back in the run up to the FA Cup victory. The only real tangible difference between that period and last season was that his finishing was abnormally good vs his xG and that returned to earth last season along with our general play and thus the chances he had drying up. I'm not arguing that he's more effective played centrally. He was played centrally at times last year and he was piss poor then too. I blame Arteta for most of his struggles, all I'm saying is that the player also has to take a look in the mirror because there were things he could have done to help himself even in less than ideal circumstances.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will still score a lot at home.

Though with the type of striker he is, the way Arteta plays and the fact we have a lot of young attackers behind him...he will struggle away from home in this league, when used upfront.

ChefMan21

Said for a couple of seasons that too many people have put way, way, too much stock in him in terms of where our goals come from. To the point where if he doesn't score, the whole club struggles its way out of Europe. Great player but 1) there's not a lot of time left in his career to recover and 2) we need to build our goalscoring threats elsewhere, like midfield.

Fabregasm

I remember he had that half 1 on 1 chance where he took too many touches to control and defender caught up and lost the ball eventually. Few seasons back he had plenty of games similar like this too and does F*** all the whole game but only difference he would always score with the only half chance he got.

TinFish

Been going on for too long now. I think he's done at the top level. Thought it might be a mental concern but no doubt, somehow since the start of last season something in his body triggered a rapid decline.

If I could hazard a guess, I think his left testicle went up a few centimetres.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I hoped his recent goals would inprove his confidence but that doesn't seem to be the case. He needs an injection of vava boom.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Another poor game. As I said yesterday, in some games I'd play 433 with a front 3 of

Saka, ESR, Pepe
or
Saka, Ødegaard, Pepe

And play Ødegaard or ESR with Partey & Sambi in a 3, particularly while we have Xhaka out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom