• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Only good attacker among the players who started. Hope he plays like this in away games too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we play the 4-3-3, with Ødegaard and ESR in the middle...we need Laca up top, as he is better in holding up the ball, which we will need or else we get overrun...Auba should play on the left.

Auba did well, but didn't really play well as a striker, if you know what I mean...part is down to Arteta's style, tbf.

Only good attacker among the players who started. Hope he plays like this in away games too.

We are finishing the season with a negative goal difference away from home again...you just got to accept it, mate :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Glad to see he enjoying himself yet again even in very strict attacking systems but i never seen him work that hard and press high like before he maybe trying to act like leader i like that it's something he seriously lack in his career. But not with that hair auba come on man.

OSBK

Established Member
Played well and worked hard. Again though auba is the striker we all want but not what the club needs right now.

We have no outlet through the middle with auba, we build up slow then to the wing, then the middle and then the wing and cross. 3 times this season we have played teams with a strong CF and fast inside forward. Brentford, chelsea and now palace, beneteke was having the time of his life. The balls were not even in the air, they were into feet and benteke just laid off and palace ran us ragged. This isnt a rant at auba, his last 2 home games he played very well. I dont know the answer, hopefully we sell laca to newcastle and we bring a big strong CF in.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
What’s wrong? No one gonna post a Twitter clip of Auba’s absolutely pathetic aerial attempt at the cross at the back post he should be burying every time? Agendas are pathetic.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Only 9 goals away from joining the Arsenal 100 club.

Please don't let him get the 100th goal with that terrible Gervinho-esque haircut though :pray:

TornadoTed

Established Member
Laca should be in ahead of Auba playing this system every time for me.

Ideally we change the manager and the system but that looks highly unlikely for some totally unfathomable reason.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Quietly putting up some good numbers, his conversion rate must be ridiculous though.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Has to be said again but it really does make the world of difference having him in and around the penalty box this season compared to last.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
My captain. He's adjusted to fit the system and we're getting the rewards. Just need him to remain ultra clinical

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
How good is it to have him back in this form? Top class striker looking scary af once again. Golden boot isn’t cut and dried.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Two tap-ins and a penalty rebound, great goal vs Sp**s though. Still not sure if that's "great form" or just a bit of luck he needed

Xanth

Two tap-ins and a penalty rebound, great goal vs Sp**s though. Still not sure if that's "great form" or just a bit of luck he needed

I hope every goal Auba scores is a tap-in. That's when you know he's in his element and we're creating good chances. His game has always been about movement and getting in the right positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom