• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
REALLY hope he stays, he can easily become a legend with us! He looks happy here and I know Arteta wants him. This is home for him and I want him to finish his career here!
I think we could argue a case that he's already a legend. Captained Arsenal to a trophy in their worst period in 25 years.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think we'll have the announcement of the extension in the next couple of weeks. I don't think it's an understatement to say that this was the biggest match this club has played in decades when you weigh all of the financial implications and Auba and Arteta delivered.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If we manage to keep Auba our top 4 rivals will have trouble sleeping. Imagine him a full season under Arteta.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I think we'll have the announcement of the extension in the next couple of weeks. I don't think it's an understatement to say that this was the biggest match this club has played in decades when you weigh all of the financial implications and Auba and Arteta delivered.
I'm not sure if it was necessarily our biggest. We've missed out on CL by 1 point twice (one games worth) and missed out last season in the EL final. Those all had similar financial implications.

That being said, those losses and hardships have led us to take a shot at Arteta as manager and that might not have happened otherwise. If he keeps delivering they won't matter to me, and this game does end up being the most significant of them all.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I gotta be honest, the way he took one of the touches for the 2nd goal, I kinda said "**** sake" because I thought he let Zouma get too close, but then the way he just done him and finished it was absolutely sublime. And to think people used to call him a tap-in merchant.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm not sure if it was necessarily our biggest. We've missed out on CL by 1 point twice (one games worth) and missed out last season in the EL final. Those all had similar financial implications.

That being said, those losses and hardships have led us to take a shot at Arteta as manager and that might not have happened otherwise. If he keeps delivering they won't matter to me, and this game does end up being the most significant of them all.
We're in the midst of a global pandemic that has thrown into question the finances of most of football including our own club. We also haven't been in danger of missing 0ut on European football all together for decades. The financial ramifications of zero European football in this uncertain market would have been devastating. We still have no certainty what the allowable attendance levels will be so we're losing money at the gates as well. We were looking at a perfect storm of catastrophic hits, with one match to avoid them and we did it. It can't be overstated how much better set up for the upcoming season we are than we would have been if we lost. The snowball effect may have been too much to overcome.

Aevi

Hale End FC
We're in the midst of a global pandemic that has thrown into question the finances of most of football including our own club. We also haven't been in danger of missing 0ut on European football all together for decades. The financial ramifications of zero European football in this uncertain market would have been devastating. We still have no certainty what the allowable attendance levels will be so we're losing money at the gates as well. We were looking at a perfect storm of catastrophic hits, with one match to avoid them and we did it. It can't be overstated how much better set up for the upcoming season we are than we would have been if we lost. The snowball effect may have been too much to overcome.
Fair points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The first thing the club should do in next few days to sort out his contract. Arteta said winning the cup and being in Europe will help. So we got good advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom