• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
He can play 3 years more at least with us. He is our captain and I'm so proud of him, because playing on the LW he can score a lot of goals and now I'm thinking that he is better playing as a LW than a striker

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Earned himself legend status at this club after that in my book.

When we signed him I remember reading about his so called "reputation" but he seems one of the most likeable players out there. Maybe not the most traditional idea of a captain but every single one of that squad seems to love him. Get him signed up now Arsenal!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
There’s this one thing that’s bothering me after yesterday.... did he get his medal?
Think he couldn't give a damn about a medal. He's the kinda guy who happily grants it to an academy player.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There’s this one thing that’s bothering me after yesterday.... did he get his medal?

I know, there were none left on the table! They should let him take the cup home, providing he doesn't drop it! :lol: What was that all about anyway, since when do they give you a base as well to lift, no wonder he dropped it!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t realise his numbers were that good tbh. Kind of makes signing him up a necessity. We are never ever getting somebody who’ll guarantee us 30 goals a season, and also great fitness levels.

Even if he gives us just 2 more of these seasons on big money we’ll hopefully buy enough time for one of our young strikers to kick on.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I didn’t realise his numbers were that good tbh. Kind of makes signing him up a necessity. We are never ever getting somebody who’ll guarantee us 30 goals a season, and also great fitness levels.

Even if he gives us just 2 more of these seasons on big money we’ll hopefully buy enough time for one of our young strikers to kick on.
We would be better off with a play making forward who can hold up the ball, run in behind the defence, dribble and beat his man, thread the final pass, and is good for 30 goals and assists. On each foot.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Even if he doesn't sign we might be better off keeping him for the last year than let him go.. Unless it's for a ridiculous offer (60m+ at least).

Think the same. To buy someone of his quality would be minimum 60/70m and no guarantees. Unless he says look I really want to go to this club this season I would keep him.

Absolutely invaluable and if we can add a couple more top players it will make all the difference.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Have to laugh at the posters who were saying cash in on him a few months ago.

Now it's sign that thing.

Arsenal fans really wear the label from opposition fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom