• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He will have them in the future. Nobody is free from “bottler” moments even prime Dennis Bergkamp.
There are some pretty clutch players out there, more noticeable in basketball but Auba seems to have put that behind him now. CR7 had a few earlier in his career but for me he's the most clutch footballer out there.

Since Auba's misses in the NLD last season, the chelsea game two seasons ago and the huge one against Olympiakos (amongst some other big games I can't recall) he's been quite clutch in high pressure situations. If he was to miss one of those chances again I'd put it down as a striker missing a chance rather than him bottling it.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What a player, he is the first striker we have had since Henry that you can comfortably say will get 25 goals a season. It boggles my mind some supporters are willing to sell him! They then they wonder why we are **** :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You know we have a serious player when the grumbles from other fans are coming in.

United fans having their best season in years but still saying FreeAuba. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Criminal that a player of his ability isn’t even hitting 30 goals. Sterling is on 31 ffs.

We need to create more chances.

Also his assists numbers are so bad, he probably feels no need to improve but off the top of my head I can think of like 3 assists he’s screwed up due to not being able to pass the ball 5 yards sometimes. A little bit of work there could lead to a big improvement.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Z9IZvTT.jpg

He's having a big FA Cup win celebration party with friends and family

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Criminal that a player of his ability isn’t even hitting 30 goals. Sterling is on 31 ffs.

We need to create more chances.

Also his assists numbers are so bad, he probably feels no need to improve but off the top of my head I can think of like 3 assists he’s screwed up due to not being able to pass the ball 5 yards sometimes. A little bit of work there could lead to a big improvement.

Sterling would've had half of that for us.

29 is excellent. Big man was seeing his numbers weren't up to his usual standard, so he moved up a gear and scored 4 against City and Chelsea. :drool:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Sterling would've had half of that for us.

29 is excellent. Big man was seeing his numbers weren't up to his usual standard, so he moved up a gear and scored 4 against City and Chelsea. :drool:
That’s my point exactly. He could bag 40 at city, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom