• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Phenomenal, but his game is very limited which is an issue.

What about the rest of the bums? What’s there to like?

Young kids obviously not included.

In terms of players you like and respect, this side has none.
I wouldn't judge too many of these guys until they play under another manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Read a couple of stories of him being a really good integrator.

Martinelly said he was the first one to sit down with and talk to him at the club.
Nice fun character. The fact the players picked Xhaka to lead them, tells you everything.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nice fun character. The fact the players picked Xhaka to lead them, tells you everything.

Maybe they all wanted Xhaka to have the house keys so they wouldn't lose them?

Aubameyang was vice-captain as well, surely that was voted on?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Probably a part of trying to convince him to sign a new contract, doesn't really stand out as a leader but maybe it's different in the dressing room;

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Probably a part of trying to convince him to sign a new contract, doesn't really stand out as a leader but maybe it's different in the dressing room;

Who else is there at this stage? :lol:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
All respect to Auba, but he never was a leader somewhere.

He loves entertainment, he is popular, but on the pitch he isn't a captain. Hopefully he can grow into this role.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think it is impossible to judge character from just seeing games on TV and reading some stories here and there. At least Aubameyang plays every week and scores goals for us. Seems pretty upbeat and fun as a person. Think we could do worse than him. Doubt he will implode as Xhaka did. At least he is used to carrying a team. Of all our players he is probably the closest we come to a real Leistungsträger.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
As above, its hard to really judge Aubamyang as captain material as we don't get the full scope BUT he wouldnt have been my first choice, wouldnt even be in my top 5..

Feels like hes captain as he is clearly carrying the team with his goals :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Phenomenal, but his game is very limited which is an issue.

What about the rest of the bums? What’s there to like?

Young kids obviously not included.

In terms of players you like and respect, this side has none.

The problem with Arsenal fans is that they judge players based on popularty rather than what they do on the pitch. So these guys think Xhaka and Mustafi are the worst thing ever, but then rate guys like Torreira and Lacazette as world class just because they're popular.

Torreira is even worse than Xhaka but you'd never hear that, Guedouzi is a liability in midfield but all people do is praise him. Lacazette has been worse than Giroud but Giroud got way more hate. Hell I even remember people saying Laca is better than Auba and they'd keep him over PEA. Look at how they're hyping up Tierney already and he has barely even played!

Deluded easily manipulated sheep fan base.

Riou

We don't really have a stand out leader to be captain at this stage, so when that happens the next best thing you can do is give the armband to your go to player, and that is Auba for us.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
The problem with Arsenal fans is that they judge players based on popularty rather than what they do on the pitch. So these guys think Xhaka and Mustafi are the worst thing ever, but then rate guys like Torreira and Lacazette as world class just because they're popular.

Torreira is even worse than Xhaka but you'd never hear that, Guedouzi is a liability in midfield but all people do is praise him. Lacazette has been worse than Giroud but Giroud got way more hate. Hell I even remember people saying Laca is better than Auba and they'd keep him over PEA. Look at how they're hyping up Tierney already and he has barely even played!

Deluded easily manipulated sheep fan base.

Chains you seem to be throwing this accusation around a lot lately and getting emotional about two players that just aren't very good. This we know from watching them for the last four years with all their faults for all to see over and over again.

And let me stop you before you bring up koscielny as an example for Mustafi - don't want to hear it. Kos for all his faults a far superior player.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Chains you seem to be throwing this accusation around a lot lately and getting emotional about two players that just aren't very good. This we know from watching them for the last four years with all their faults for all to see over and over again.

And let me stop you before you bring up koscielny as an example for Mustafi - don't want to hear it. Kos for all his faults a far superior player.

I'm not getting emotional over Xhaka and Mustafi they're pants, it just annoys me how certain players can get away with lots of poor performances and still be a fan favourite. Xhaka has been better than Torreira but people still want Torreira to play every game for some reason.

Koscielny might have been better than Mustafi but lets not forget Koscielny was not only a mainstay but a contributor to many terrible defences. Look at France once they dropped him, became World Champions.

Riou

I'm not getting emotional over Xhaka and Mustafi they're pants, it just annoys me how certain players can get away with lots of poor performances and still be a fan favourite. Xhaka has been better than Torreira but people still want Torreira to play every game for some reason.

Koscielny might have been better than Mustafi but lets not forget Koscielny was not only a mainstay but a contributor to many terrible defences. Look at France once they dropped him, became World Champions.

You don’t really think France’s World Cup win was all down to Kos getting dropped do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom