• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Saw him pull out when trying to win the ball back, it was such a ***** move, something Özil would be proud of, It was almost like he wasn't trying to get injured...looks like a move to madrid is probably on for Jan.

Really hope we can sign Jovic.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You can see he's great at finishing, and a bit of hold up play.

But frankly, he is worse than Özil otherwise.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yesterday was the first time I watched him and thought, this guy may actually leave.

The frustration he was showing reminded me of the late Alexis Sanchez days.

OSBK

Established Member

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Peeps are finally starting to see we purchased an elite goalscorer but a lazy lazy player and a bottler. We cannot afford lazy anymore, we played with 9 men against city as Özil and auba didnt fancy it.

No ego's, hard working players is what we need back.
Agreed with everything but the hardworking part.

Don't really care for this hardworking concept as long as we win

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
We don't have a team set up for a poacher as striker, and if not scoring goals; Auba is good player and thats it. Too pricy for us atm, not a right fit and not getting younger

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I think he needs to understand the role of a captain. His body language is awful at times. Still haven’t forgiven him for laying into Willock the way he did.

I get the whole leading by example approach but we need someone to rally the troops. Confidence is at an all time low and sometimes an arm around the shoulder can make a huge difference- particularly for younger players.

But yeah, no chance we should entertain the notion of selling him.

blaze_of_glory

I think he needs to understand the role of a captain. His body language is awful at times. Still haven’t forgiven him for laying into Willock the way he did.

I get the whole leading by example approach but we need someone to rally the troops. Confidence is at an all time low and sometimes an arm around the shoulder can make a huge difference- particularly for younger players.

But yeah, no chance we should entertain the notion of selling him.
Seemed more captain-like before he actually became captain. I get the sense he'd rather not be the actual guy. He's at his best as a player and team mate when he can just be loose and i think maybe being captain is hindering that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't know if I like him much. If he thinks the same way as his brother than let him leave in January, keep Lacazette and then look to replace in the summer.

We need players to back the new manager.

EMDyjWQXUAA2QMi

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Don't know if I like him much. If he thinks the same way as his brother than let him leave in January, keep Lacazette and then look to replace in the summer.

We need players to back the new manager.

EMDyjWQXUAA2QMi

Social media is such a cancer.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I get the impression he is great with his mates, and not interested in anyone he considers not a mate

Bellerin is surely the player most supportive of everyone - he doesn't seem to have favourites, and it's part of his character to speak up on behalf of others

and he's nearly of an age now which bridges the gap between youngest and oldest

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He has always been a bit of a **** and is surrounded by ****s. Honestly don’t care if we sell him. I hope we bin all the highly paid players and build a squad of players under 25.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's undeniable that he is an exceptional goalscorer

Would we be a better team with a different striker? We'll find out because he's leaving us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Maybe Dortmund were right.

I mean ok Auba is not responsible for his brothers comments but this isn't the first time it's happened. He was a terrible choice as captain, there's nothing about him which screams leader other than him being a top class forward. I mean not that our squad gives us much other options.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Maybe Dortmund were right.

I mean ok Auba is not responsible for his brothers comments but this isn't the first time it's happened. He was a terrible choice as captain, there's nothing about him which screams leader other than him being a top class forward. I mean not that our squad gives us much other options.

It's tough really, I mean look at what he's had to put up with the last few years, Europa league rubbish while he still bags 20+ goals. Can see why he's frustrated but again, if he doesn't want to be here let him go.

Things could turn quickly if Arteta can get some decent results over Christmas period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom