• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don't know if I like him much. If he thinks the same way as his brother than let him leave in January, keep Lacazette and then look to replace in the summer.

We need players to back the new manager.

EMDyjWQXUAA2QMi

He's right though Arteta was a terrible choice.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's tough really, I mean look at what he's had to put up with the last few years, Europa league rubbish while he still bags 20+ goals. Can see why he's frustrated but again, if he doesn't want to be here let him go.

Things could turn quickly if Arteta can get some decent results over Christmas period.

I think it's best for both parties if we move on tbh, we're not gonna get back into the CL anytime soon and Auba's ambitious so he won't want to stick around. We need committed players. I don't think Arteta will do much short term barring a new manager bounce getting us a few results but it'll slow down in a couple of months even if that happens.

Hopefully Madrid are still interested. In any case he's far too good to be part of this rebuilding phase anyways.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Who do you want?

Mourinho or Pochettino would be much better choices but they would turn us down because they have better options probably. I would go for anyone with experience, no way Arteta will be better than Wenger and Emery with this batch of crap players.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good bye sweet prince. Was wrong about his captaincy.

Wonder if he makes it to the end of the season. Is Jovic any good?

Either way, I think his options of clubs are very slim unless he wants to go to China. Benzema is on form IIRC, Bayern have Lewa, he's not a fit for Barcelona, etc.

I'd call it a sideways move to go to Italy, the state we are in, its likely an upgrade.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We been told about auba and his brother agent's family attitude in social media since his days at Dortmund.

Beast Incarnate

I'll always remember his face when he stepped up for that penalty against tiny totts in the last minute. You just knew he was going to miss it. Such a weak character. Just doesn't seem like a leader to me.

I don't know if it's a recent thing because I've never noticed it before, but his work rate is appalling. Without the ball he does nothing but walk around or break into the occasional jog. With him and Özil on the pitch, it's like playing with 9 men.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Fans need to chillout, I couldn't care less what Willy says, what's most important this what his brother does on the pitch and as captain in the dressing room.

Auba needs to man up and not play like a wimp, he needs to show a heart of a captain against Everton.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's tough really, I mean look at what he's had to put up with the last few years, Europa league rubbish while he still bags 20+ goals. Can see why he's frustrated but again, if he doesn't want to be here let him go.

Things could turn quickly if Arteta can get some decent results over Christmas period.

End of the day it's pretty normal , Players had big dobuts about Wenger , even more so after they saw him in the flesh . Keown even told him he wasn't happy Rioch left to his face .

Ask Potchettino what happened in training the first week , his assistant was told to **** off by one of the players .

You have to earn respect in dressing rooms , If Arteta is going to be any kind of coach he needs to deal with this sort of stuff , honestly ours is probably one of the meeker dressing rooms too.

Arteta has been around much higher profile players than Auba anyways ,

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'll always remember his face when he stepped up for that penalty against tiny totts in the last minute. You just knew he was going to miss it. Such a weak character. Just doesn't seem like a leader to me.

I don't know if it's a recent thing because I've never noticed it before, but his work rate is appalling. Without the ball he does nothing but walk around or break into the occasional jog. With him and Özil on the pitch, it's like playing with 9 men.
Exactly. We aren’t good enough to carry them. They would be suited in good teams which control the game, we don’t.

Another thing Auba does is duck out of 50/50s and headers on a very consistent basis

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So are we now on the another captain out the door train?

The Arsenal captaincy is just Arsenal FC in a nut shell

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I get the impression he is great with his mates, and not interested in anyone he considers not a mate

Bellerin is surely the player most supportive of everyone - he doesn't seem to have favourites, and it's part of his character to speak up on behalf of others

and he's nearly of an age now which bridges the gap between youngest and oldest
We just need Bellerin to get and keep fit and put in consistently decent performances. He's the player best placed to bring the heart back in to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom