• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

As extremely annoying as these two incidents were at the time, doesn't this happen to every striker in every single Premiership game? Make 5 runs but your teammates only find you on 2 of them.

We only had these two opportunities to feed him in the entire game.

Auba did have a shot at goal. Apparently it landed in London 10 mins after the players arrived back home.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Who's the player in the first example who doesn't make the pass to Auba, is it Willock? Cos if so, that really doesn't bode well for him as an attacking midfielder at the highest level, or just a midfielder at the highest level. You've got to be seeing that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who's the player in the first example who doesn't make the pass to Auba, is it Willock? Cos if so, that really doesn't bode well for him as an attacking midfielder at the highest level, or just a midfielder at the highest level. You've got to be seeing that.
Nketiah.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We went from playing good football and winning, to playing good football and losing, to playing bad football and losing. That's the basic arc of the last 20 years.
That closely follows our recruitment. From having winners like Henry and Pires, over to sexy ballers like Hleb, Cazorla, Nasri and Rosicky, and all the way Xhaka-Mustafi-Luiz.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Buying him and Lacazette for £100 million six months apart sums up how inept we have been, considering how bad the rest are of our team is that is such a waste of money.

We either needed to buy a top winger instead of Auba, or sell Laca the summer after buying Auba to get some money back when his stock was still high.

We just keep wasting money, even when we sign good players!

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Buying him and Lacazette for £100 million six months apart sums up how inept we have been, considering how bad the rest are of our team is that is such a waste of money.

We either needed to buy a top winger instead of Auba, or sell Laca the summer after buying Auba to get some money back when his stock was still high.

We just keep wasting money, even when we sign good players!

Yeah we should have sold Laca and used that money to strengthen elsewhere.. We had 2 good opportunities(previous 2 summer windows) to do so as well with his value still being good. These are the decisions we need to become so much better at.

arsmile

Established Member
I love PEA and I like lacca

but you have to question- would either of them be worth the kind of contract they would ask for?

And are they assets which would give us serious funds in terms of transfer fees and saved wages?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Think Walker pocketed Aubemeyang tbh, every diagonal to that corner that I remember was cut out and yeah some of our players had options to put the ball behind the defence but Walker was beating him in a footrace as well. I dont know if thats why they didnt try to make the pass but it wouldnt surprise me.

Jakarta

Why do we keep playing a fox in the box striker as a winger?

Is it because Arteta doesn’t rate him as a lone striker because of his weak holding up skills?

He is pointless as a LW. He can’t dribble, can’t create and isn’t able to contribute to build up play. I would sell him if Arteta doesn’t see him as our main starting striker.

Jeeeez man unreal mismanagement imo....because when he plays in the center he gets into all sorts of goal scoring positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom