• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

His job is to score goals though and he does that, we shouldn’t really be too hard on him.

No other guys to be captain either. That said, these players are laughing and smiling when we’re losing matches and I don’t get it.

Remember this at half time when we were losing :lol:

NINTCHDBPICT000005393956-e1574860330953.jpg

We’ve been like that for a while now, that lack of hunger within our club is what drives these world class players away from our club.

Alexis Sanchez had the balls to do it on the pitch and sulk but I guess Auba is going down the RVP route of keeping quiet before he signs for Utd.

I can see it happening tbf.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His job is to score goals though and he does that, we shouldn’t really be too hard on him.

No other guys to be captain either. That said, these players are laughing and smiling when we’re losing matches and I don’t get it.
I can’t stand any of our older players bar Leno really. Hoping they all leave.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I will understand if Aubameyang wants to leave and I won't blame him for that. We don't deserve him

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Does anybody really want to pay him a king's ransom after his last couple of performances? Get rid. Get as much as we can whilst we can.

Reactions: roz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I never understood why we using as winger he is 25-30 goals striker we wasting tow positions so we can fit either of Eddie or laca instead of using a winger like Saka and play auba upfront

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I never understood why we using as winger he is 25-30 goals striker we wasting tow positions so we can fit either of Eddie or laca instead of using a winger like Saka and play auba upfront

He spends most of the match in the middle. So that's not really an excuse.

We don't move the ball quick enough to play him up top on his own.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He spends most of the match in the middle. So that's not really an excuse.

We don't move the ball quick enough to play him up top on his own.
I know he is striker that depend so much on service since his days at Dortmund but he still great in the box just can't keep him wasted on wings

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I know he is striker that depend so much on service since his days at Dortmund but he still great in the box just can't keep him wasted on wings

He's not on the wings though? Like I said, he spends most of the match next to Laca in the middle. He only moves out wide when we don't have the ball.

Reactions: roz

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Anyone have a replay of the var from his dissalowed goal fro offside? The var put the line for the last defender in the middle of the defenders foot, and took about 1 second to make the decision. This was in complete contrast with taking 3-4 minutes with that martinelli thing earlier this year

arsmile

Established Member
he is ALL of our goals...

but I can see all sides agreeing that a sale in the summer might be the right option for all

he isn't getting better, and would ask for the kind of contract that we shouldn't really be giving anyone given our position.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The Auba situation is quite complex I think. We can't offer him anything trophy wise and on the pitch he must see that he's working with absolute **** players too. That means if we want him to stay we need to give him astronomical wages, a bonus for winning the CL for example means **** all.

I'm not a fan of that. We've seen the same with Walcott and Özil for example. But on the other side, he's our best striker and if we lose him, who do we get? And that fee is probably astronomical too. We can't have Lacazette or Nketiah leading the line, that's for sure.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I see very little benefit to keeping him. We’re mid table with him.

The amount he could add to our transfer budget is greater than what he provides to the team.

Nicenho

I see very little benefit to keeping him. We’re mid table with him.

The amount he could add to our transfer budget is greater than what he provides to the team.

And could you even imagine where we would be without him and all the goals he have scored? You speak nonsense.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And could you even imagine where we would be without him and all the goals he have scored? You speak nonsense.

Erm that’s the whole point. :lol:

You want to give insane wages to a player that at best has kept us mid table and has to play wide instead of rebuilding.

Nicenho

Erm that’s the whole point. :lol:

You want to give insane wages to a player that at best has kept us mid table and has to play wide instead of rebuilding.

Why not build around instead of getting rid of our best players? The whole "point" seems so stupid.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why not build around instead of getting rid of our best players? The whole "point" seems so stupid.

You cant build a team around a player who is going to be there long term. You cant build a team around a player who has 2 years left in him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom