• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
That’s simply not true. He’s been an out and out striker for the vast majority of his career including at the very highest level in the champions league. He was signed by Dortmund as a direct replacement for Lewandowski and achieved a better gpg record as a centre forward.

The guy has literally built a career on making runs off the shoulder of the last defender and is capable of a 30-40 goal season if used correctly.

He was on a run of something like 10 goals in 10 games while Lacazette was injured for Arsenal. Literally no excuse for changing that.
You are mostly right but for since he's come to the PL, he has a higher xG out wide left.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

You keep Auba if you think you can, as well as commit to, get enough quality in this summer to challenge for top 4. Right now I don’t see how we’d be able to do that in one window and would cash in and get a younger player in. Sacrifice the short term for the long term.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sell. His heart is not in it. His lack of emotion with the Leno situation on the pitch and just watched motionless as Sead and Matteo got into it with the Brighton lads was most telling. This is not a captain.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
:lol: Auba choosing Akon's Locked Up as background music for tonight's game

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’m not getting want away vibes from him. He might take some convincing but if we can pull of a Partey-esque signing he might put pen to paper. We’re still the biggest club he’s played for and he’s adored here.

Can see him bagging 20+ easily for another three years at least. Hope we keep him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Just have to laugh when people call him limited and whatever.
He’s fastest player to 50 goals in easily one of our worst teams in my lifetime.
Will defo miss him, great player and great public persona always smiling.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think we should keep him if we can... He's expensive but he's the best striker we can conceivably have next season.

I don't think he'll be an Özil

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We really have to keep Auba man, the guy is an absolute goal machine. The guy guarantees 20 league goals a season, from the left or down the middle. I still reckon has another 2/3 top class seasons, he's a top class athlete, rarely gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom