• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who do we replace him with? If we get 70+ million. I would take a jab at Timo Werner of RB Leipzig. Cavani on a short term deal? (Extremely underrated, but getting old). Any good strikers in Serie A, La Liga that goes under the radar?
Werner is linked with Liverpool, Bayern and Utd. That ship has sailed.

I’m guessing Laca will become our main striker, and probably backed up by guys like Martinelli or another younger signing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Could we be looking at THREE official captains in one season!

Wonder if that has been done before :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

I’m guessing Laca will become our main striker, and probably backed up by guys like Martinelli or another younger signing.

Well we need to buy someone for the Auba money. But im a beliver in Laca so we might just use that cash to buy an enforcer in midfield. Denis Zakaria looks exciting.

Riou

Auba out, Zaha in...lack of goals though, if that happens in Jan.

Riou

Short term, on paper, a signing like Sok looked pretty smart.

Mikhi was part of the Sanchez deal. So, 1 old Dortmund player.

Like both Auba and Sok, Mik was a cluster **** of a signing really all things considered.

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I remember Troopz pic standing on the steps of Emirates Stadium, showig his middle fingers, telling to Emery and Xhaka to **** off. Who do this people think they are, seriously. As far as I have noticed their youtube channel is visited more by non-arsenal fans, making fun of them and of the Arsenal team after each loss.
Fam is a guy who will be remembered for decades and Xhaka will be the guy who will be forgotten sooner than Squillaci

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Its the Skipp Bayless era of sports reactions... I dont believe anything sets AFTV apart getting out of hand.

Dude, Skip Bayless is an entertainer that never crosses the line, never gets personnal or abuse players. He has his own show with Shannon, which is his "contradictor".
It has nothing to do with a guy that pretends to be a fan who insults his own players on social media when he knows he has an audience.

Anyway, about Skip Bayless, I don't see Anthony Davis / Kyrie Irving / D Wade liking Skip tweets, or inviting them to their games...
How would LeBron react if one of his team mate openly support Skip? Even though he's just a troll, I don't think he would like it.

I have seen Emery being interviewed on AFTV before & other players interacting but now off limits? I dont really see why they get a Emery interview after all the Wenger stuff but now its their guy getting stick its not on. They cant have it both ways.

Because companies are still adapting to social medias in general. this is something really new.
On one hand you have to interact with social medias, to show that you value your fans and you're close to them.
Maybe they thought by giving them the opportunity to interview the coach/players they would be on their side? Idk.

AFTV, like any other plateform on the internet isn't a bad thing per se.
But like any other big online plateform, if there aren't strong limits, people who are in charge aren't worthy of such a responsability, it can get out of hand. And I think it did, it has become too big, too viable moneywise for them to stop.
It's not a coincidence if the most famous guys from AFTV are the loudest, who are the most extreme in their opinions, who sometimes cross the line
Tglx8Sv.png

AFTV has been doing more harm than good during the last few years. I'm not saying they have anything to do with our terrible form. They don't. They're a result of our situation.
But they're not helping at all. This toxic atmosphere, our fall under Wenger. That's what made them famous & earn a living.

My main issue with AFTV is that we don't hear them when things are going fine. I don't see them growing and doing something else, meaningful for fans & the club to improve things that are around the club. Work with the club to improve the atmosphere at the Emirates which is waaaaay too quiet in my tastes...
It's really easy to vomit all your hate every weekend and to make rants when things are going bad. Anybody can do it.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
These are men in their 30s waiting for footballers in car parks to take pics with them.
Pathetic. That whole channel is an embarrassment and it has gotten to the stage where it’s just feeding these guys’ egos, bank accounts and match day experience at the expense of the harmony around the club.

Most of the channel is viewed by non Arsenal fans, it’s a mockery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom