• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Dude, Skip Bayless is an entertainer that never crosses the line, never gets personnal or abuse players. He has his own show with Shannon, which is his "contradictor".
It has nothing to do with a guy that pretends to be a fan who insults his own players on social media when he knows he has an audience.

Anyway, about Skip Bayless, I don't see Anthony Davis / Kyrie Irving / D Wade liking Skip tweets, or inviting them to their games...
How would LeBron react if one of his team mate openly support Skip? Even though he's just a troll, I don't think he would like it.

Because companies are still adapting to social medias in general. this is something really new.
On one hand you have to interact with social medias, to show that you value your fans and you're close to them.
Maybe they thought by giving them the opportunity to interview the coach/players they would be on their side? Idk.

AFTV, like any other plateform on the internet isn't a bad thing per se.
But like any other big online plateform, if there aren't strong limits, people who are in charge aren't worthy of such a responsability, it can get out of hand. And I think it did, it has become too big, too viable moneywise for them to stop.
It's not a coincidence if the most famous guys from AFTV are the loudest, who are the most extreme in their opinions, who sometimes cross the line
Tglx8Sv.png

AFTV has been doing more harm than good during the last few years. I'm not saying they have anything to do with our terrible form. They don't. They're a result of our situation.
But they're not helping at all. This toxic atmosphere, our fall under Wenger. That's what made them famous & earn a living.

My main issue with AFTV is that we don't hear them when things are going fine. I don't see them growing and doing something else, meaningful for fans & the club to improve things that are around the club. Work with the club to improve the atmosphere at the Emirates which is waaaaay too quiet in my tastes...
It's really easy to vomit all your hate every weekend and to make rants when things are going bad. Anybody can do it.

I pretty much agree with most in the perfect world but feels like AFTV today & we (fans) recently are being used by either the club or individuals in the club. Thats the bit I dislike. I have not been a subscriber or avid viewer but as a group of fans will back them over whoever going after them.

These interactions with Auba & liking content was pre being made captain but now all coming out? Its a smear campaign. Xhaka threw the stadium fans under the bus, we had the 'noise' comments yesterday & now this today.

Shady **** going on.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
These interactions with Auba & liking content was pre being made captain but now all coming out? Its a smear campaign. Xhaka threw the stadium fans under the bus, we had the 'noise' comments yesterday & now this today.

Shady **** going on.

I might be naive but I genuinely don't think so.
Imo, it's just a case of everything coming out because we're in a **** show.
A bit like when there's a dispute with a friend, and he throws at you all the things that bothered him and kept for himself for a long time :lol:

And because as results are getting worse, AFTV is becoming more toxic and extreme with their rants so maybe that's why it's coming out now, because he has to distance himself from them, more than ever.

They have nothing to gain to undermine Aubameyang and throw our "biggest" current player under the bus, who they are trying to extend to a super max contract.
Why would they do it anyway?

blaze_of_glory

It's pure deflection , what's worse I can't believe the Club is undermining Auba's captaincy like this.
It's shocking. Yes AFTV is annoying and we'd all be better off without, but Auba can decide to be friends with whoever he likes. This poo pooing of Troopz beign invited to the executive box is elitism pure and simple. Rich ****s can do one, this is a game for the people first and foremost.

Becoming more and more clear Wenger was holding this club together by force of personalty alone. Everyone else involved seems to be awful. **** them.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I might be naive but I genuinely don't think so.
Imo, it's just a case of everything coming out because we're in a **** show.
A bit like when there's a dispute with a friend, and he throws at you all the things that bothered him and kept for himself for a long time :lol:

And because as results are getting worse, AFTV is becoming more toxic and extreme with their rants so maybe that's why it's coming out now, because he has to distance himself from them, more than ever.

They have nothing to gain to undermine Aubameyang and throw our "biggest" current player under the bus, who they are trying to extend to a super max contract.
Why would they do it anyway?
Seems to be a split down the middle of the club & training ground stuff being leaked to Orny today after fan stuff in recent weeks.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's shocking. Yes AFTV is annoying and we'd all be better off without, but Auba can decide to be friends with whoever he likes. This poo pooing of Troopz beign invited to the executive box is elitism pure and simple. Rich ****s can do one, this is a game for the people first and foremost.

Becoming more and more clear Wenger was holding this club together by force of personalty alone. Everyone else involved seems to be awful. **** them.

It might he has indicated he isn't signing and they want to cast him as a trouble maker to take the heat of them . Already seen it with Özil , Kos and Ramsey

blaze_of_glory

It might he has indicated he isn't signing and they want to cast him as a trouble maker to take the heat of them . Already seen it with Özil , Kos and Ramsey
Yeah that makes a lot of sense actually. As you said we've already seen this sort of pettiness used like that before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah that makes a lot of sense actually. As you said we've already seen this sort of pettiness used like that before.
Auba would talk if we ever do that remember at Dortmund? if the media said something about him he'll come out and say if it's bulls**t. Raul said if Auba Laca not signed new contract until this summer they will be both sold.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

I don't agree at all.
The problem is not who's auba is friend with.
Auba, as a person, has all the right to be friend with whoever he likes.

Troopz plays a character online & around the club. And this character has been ****ing on the club and has publicy said **** xhaka & emery, who are both auba's colleagues. So whatever you might think of xhaka & emery as a player & a coach, there's a lign you can't cross, especially with auba being their coworker & maybe friend on the workplace.

Auba, as the Arsenal player, and now captain, can't be associated with troopz the character. It can't be.
You can't publicly support a character that makes a living on ****ting on your team mates ffs. even if you don't rate them.

What if you were in charge mate? You know the situation is already a **** show. Do you really need that your employee associates himself with a character that made a name for himself by ****ting on your work and the work of your other employees?
Your whole organization looks like a banter because of it.
What must xhaka think, as a person, when he sees his coworker, team mate, and maybe even his friend I don't know, invite to the executive box the guy that has insulted him? What kind of message does it send?

blaze_of_glory

I don't agree at all.
The problem is not who's auba is friend with.
Auba, as a person, has all the right to be friend with whoever he likes.

Troopz plays a character online & around the club. And this character has been ****ing on the club and has publicy said **** xhaka & emery, who are both auba's colleagues. So whatever you might think of xhaka & emery as a player & a coach, there's a lign you can't cross, especially with auba being their coworker & maybe friend on the workplace.

Auba, as the Arsenal player, and now captain, can't be associated with troopz the character. It can't be.
You can't publicly support a character that makes a living on ****ting on your team mates ffs. even if you don't rate them.

What if you were in charge mate? You know the situation is already a **** show. Do you really need that your employee associates himself with a character that made a name for himself by ****ting on your work and the work of your other employees?
Your whole organization looks like a banter because of it.
What must xhaka think, as a person, when he sees his coworker, team mate, and maybe even his friend I don't know, invite to the executive box the guy that has insulted him? What kind of message does it send?
I might be more sympathetic to that view if the club hadn't already shown it's willing to toss players under the bus. As @celestis said, we've seen this pattern before a few times in the past 18 months.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also i don't think we are trying to put him in trouble because he following fans who mostly toxic towards our club he been class for us.

We all know who are AFTV they are real fans they even go with team so far in the world but some of them look for fame and attention Troopz and DT look at Claude Moh for example they say their opinion and stay quite until next game when they interviewed.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Other clubs and managers won’t tolerate AFTV. Club should issue a media blackout of sorts and totally cut them off, warn players of their conduct in terms of social media.

This Auba thing is weird though and questionable, you give him the captaincy and then leak these stories. Unless the people giving the captaincy and now leaking these stories are two camps.

blaze_of_glory

Other clubs and managers won’t tolerate AFTV. Club should issue a media blackout of sorts and totally cut them off, warn players of their conduct in terms of social media.

This Auba thing is weird though and questionable, you give him the captaincy and then leak these stories. Unless the people giving the captaincy and now leaking these stories are two camps.
That would be a lot better of an approach than this. And they should have just kept it all quiet ffs.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I might be more sympathetic to that view if the club hadn't already shown it's willing to toss players under the bus. As @celestis said, we've seen this pattern before a few times in the past 18 months.

why would they throw their best player under the bus? when they're trying to tie him to a new deal?
It doesn't make sense businesswise.
if they were pulling some **** on Özil I might have agreed but they don't have any issue with aubam right now, as far as we know.
We don't even know who leaked these infos to ornstein.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

why would they throw their best player under the bus? when they're trying to tie him to a new deal?
if they were pulling some **** on Özil I might have agreed but they don't have any issue with aubam right now, as far as we know.

Why? because hes probably indicated he isnt signing.

blaze_of_glory

I mean you could well be right but right now my trust in the guys in charge is basically nil, and I’m assuming the worst. But I think it’s quite likely they know Auba won’t sign on as they’ve been trying to get him to for a while with no apparent progress. So this could be in anticipation of him leaving.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
that's a bit of a stretch though. We don't know that for a fact

why would they make him the club's captain if they knew he's leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom