• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
He was forcing a move from Dortmund hence they kept disciplining him.
Interesting point. I always have a slight alarm bell ringing when a player forces a move to us using disruptive methods at his current club.

History often shows that their Arsenal career may end in similar acrimonious circumstances.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Dortmund mugged Auba off and he's had 3 managers since he's been at Arsenal only having problems now whilst he's arguably declined.

Same way we can connect the dots about Auba's past, the current preferred players could do the same about Mikel or the club.

Arteta isn't some God where everything he does is justified.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Interesting point. I always have a slight alarm bell ringing when a player forces a move to us using disruptive methods at his current club.

History often shows that their Arsenal career may end in similar acrimonious circumstances.
I can't recall a player who forced a move here. Wenger generally steered well clear and after him, clubs drove their players to us in exchange for a lotto win fee.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's strange that 2 players have heart problems hopefully they check again but so frustrating for Auba this health comes first better don't take risks

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba and other 2 players have heart problems I'm sorry but the check must be repeated later never seen something like this I'd understand if one player but not 3 players after one check and we talking about elite athletes

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I can't recall a player who forced a move here. Wenger generally steered well clear and after him, clubs drove their players to us in exchange for a lotto win fee.
In my mind one or more of Anelka, Nasri and Adebayor agitated for a move to us. But I might have the details confused as all of those guys have had so many problems in so many different clubs.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
In my mind one or more of Anelka, Nasri and Adebayor agitated for a move to us. But I might have the details confused as all of those guys have had so many problems in so many different clubs.
Don't recall than from any of them but back in the day, a player wasn't so greedy and handed in a transfer request. Little Arshavin standing patiently at the door is probably the mist forced moved I can recall.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Get well soon Auba. :love:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Auba and other 2 players have heart problems I'm sorry but the check must be repeated later never seen something like this I'd understand if one player but not 3 players after one check and we talking about elite athletes
How on earth is that possible? Mistake? Or COVID?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yeah, thats rather sensational. It doesnt make sense as a matter of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom