• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope everything is ok, or it at least turns out fine.

Up there with Caz, as (seemingly) the nicest guy to ever play for this club...deserves only good things.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Scary stuff, hope he'll be okay. I saw Alphonso Davies talking about how he had inflammation in his heart because of the virus.
Myocarditis is a known problem with the injection too. No one can know which is the reason. There have been a lot of these in the past year in sports.

I would assume clubs would soon start worrying about this. Coman had a heart surgery and Davies now this. They're risking over 150 million of worth only with these two players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to hear nothing serious. Still other checks should be made because i guess the machine did mess up

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Myocarditis is a known problem with the injection too. No one can know which is the reason. There have been a lot of these in the past year in sports.

I would assume clubs would soon start worrying about this. Coman had a heart surgery and Davies now this. They're risking over 150 million of worth only with these two players.

Is Auba vaccinated?

drippin

You? Why else would you talk about vaccination in this thread?
Heart problems for super healthy athletes are usually due to covid or injection.

Why do you talk to me? I have already said I don't want to see your messages or to talk to you. You're the worst poster on this forum by a country mile.

drippin

No, thats not true. Dumb ****.
Yes it is. Just like the rule about EPL, which you were wrong about today.

You're an idiot, and keep proving it over and over.

Now please, don't talk to me at all. (Which you won't because you're a troll, loving basking in the ****.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom