• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
FJUSMjUXMAAxrCQ

11:11 lemsm 13…one of my fave bible passages actually.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'd wait until someone like Ornstein gets the details if there are any.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
OGC Nice midfielder Mario Lemina has announced his retirement from the Gabonese national team, forced to quit the squad mid-AFCON owing to heart complications after contracting COVID-19.

Lemina took to Instagram to denounce rumours that the health reason for his exit was merely a cover for the fact that he was drunk over the weekend and behaving unprofessionally.

“I will not give oxygen to the lies that seek to harm me. I have nothing to do with that. I feel bad for my national team to be surrounded only liars in search of clicks. Good luck to you for the competition and for the future challenges. Now out of sight but close to my heart. By wanting too much to solve the problems around the national team, you are the one who puts yourself in harms way. Because all this wickedness has been in place for years. There is nothing more to be done… I definitively withdraw from the national team.”

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What the **** is going on? :lol: There is obviously something weird going on. How comes we haven't heard state of the art medical teams of the PL comment on heart lesions before?Im confused.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What the **** is going on? :lol: There is obviously something weird going on. How comes we haven't heard state of the art medical teams of the PL comment on heart lesions before?Im confused.
The heart conditions aren't permanent and can flare up when you go back to a strenuous exercise routine. He just contracted Covid again. Not sure how often he was training when he was going through issues with our team but it's recommended to go at least 10 days asymptomatic before ramping up exercise.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The heart conditions aren't permanent and can flare up when you go back to a strenuous exercise routine. He just contracted Covid again. Not sure how often he was training when he was going through issues with our team but it's recommended to go at least 10 days asymptomatic before ramping up exercise.
So he, Lemina and 1 other player all got this issue? These are the guys who went clubbing and then got covid just before their Afcon campaign.

And it doesnt seem like there has been many players have this issue- players havent been out for 2-3 weeks from what I've seen, unless the PL clubs have kept it very quiet. The hit rate on there being 3 players with the issue in the Gabon squad seems steep... unless I am completely missing something here.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
So he, Lemina and 1 other player all got this issue? These are the guys who went clubbing and then got covid just before their Afcon campaign.

And it doesnt seem like there has been many players have this issue-
We wont know until examined by medical team.
Auba apparently is not back with Arsenal yet.
Things can get lost in translation.

Until Big Willy uploads some words of wisdom,
Maybe we should Let It Be?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Some ugly reporting by the Athletic today regarding the Gabon squad. I don't think we'll know the clear truth of what gone wrong with auba in afcon

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
in the last 5 mins I’ve read:

-Gabon sent him home for health reasons
-Gabon manager saying Arsenal demanded he was sent home
-Arsenal manager saying he has received “no clear reason” from Gabon why he was sent home

giphy.gif

Ivan the Gooner

They could have got the heart problems from a bad batch of the jab, which has been causing these types of problems around the world according to some news sources.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They could have got the heart problems from a bad batch of the jab, which has been causing these types of problems around the world according to some news sources.
Or, as according to medical doctors, Covid itself causes heart problems.

Whatever is happening with Aubameyang i hope he makes a swift recovery. He has been through a lot in the last 12 months or so.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great news. Auba has had his party time now, coming straight back in to sink that b1tch Klopp.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think we are gonna get a good enough striker this window, so we need a 2002 HBK-esque comeback from the dead from Pierre...he's our last hope 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom