• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If something magic happened and he end up staying we need to use him even if from bench.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think he’s done here (if he isn’t already) if the Gabon FA have communicated that version of events to the club.

CountChocula

Think he’s done here (if he isn’t already) if the Gabon FA have communicated that version of events to the club.

What if the club turns a blind eye to what Auba does on international duty? Seems wise to take a pragmatic line here if we do end up requiring his services in case we're unable to sign another striker.

I'm just relieved it's nothing health-related if the latest turns out to be true.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look like someone is hiding the truth the moment Gabon fa announced 3 players with heart problems i felt there was something suspicious. If he breach his country protocol and rules after already being breached the club rules then auba is not serious anymore.

scytheavatar

Established Member
What if the club turns a blind eye to what Auba does on international duty? Seems wise to take a pragmatic line here if we do end up requiring his services in case we're unable to sign another striker.

I'm just relieved it's nothing health-related if the latest turns out to be true.

Except the club has already frozen Auba out and want him gone long before he went on international duty.......... why did they do that? From the beginning the punishment from Arteta and the club was excessive and disproportional for Auba's crime of being late to report for a game. What if Auba did something far more stupid that the club is trying to cover up? His behavior for international duty seems to suggest that is likely.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It's hard to see Laca in the pitch because of an idiot like him. Thank you Auba, you let us sink again ...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can't watch Eddie play for Arsenal anymore.

Either sign a striker, or bring Auba back.

field442

Trusted ⭐
If he couldn’t make the bench today I seriously doubt there’s much hope of him playing going forward. They really need to bring in another body up front if that’s the case. Lacazette has scored twice if you discount his penalties.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Auba seems a pretty placid guy, I think he'd happily come back into the fold if Arteta extended an olive branch. Trouble is I don't see any way Arteta goes back on that.

Anyway the media can't start asking about Auba coming back in when they all had it agreed that he was holding us back when our play turned around.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If no CF signed mikel need to put his ego aside even if auba creates troubles but get him back to team

field442

Trusted ⭐
It's Arteta's lack of maturity that's preventing this to be resolved. It's as simple as that, he's trying to play the big boss too much.

I don’t think they want it resolved. If they’re planning on signing someone for £50m+ do they really want their second striker sitting in the bench collecting £350k? Just like with Özil, they’ve decided now is time to get rid after making the wrong decision in extending him and giving him that much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom