• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba (Will) telling the squad and mainly Laca (Martin) that he is going to beautiful Barcelona, leaving them with Dicteta...

GunnerUK

Good luck to him. Some good memories. Arsenal have just saved £15.000.000 on wages they wouldn’t have got that in a transfer fee - lovely but of business by us. Pathetic bit of business by Barcelona who are potentially trying to buy a top 4 finish in La Liga and Auba may or may help them with that time will tell.

Aubameyang was way to flash for Artetas liking had awful Disciplinary problems and tried to undermined him in front of the Amazon TV crew. How do I know this.? Not saying but save this post and when you watch you doc hit me up. Trust me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba (Will) telling the squad and mainly Laca (Martin) that he is going to beautiful Barcelona, leaving them with Dicteta...

...Laca driving Auba to the airport.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Good business getting him off the wage bill. Hopefully the club learn their lesson from him, Özil, etc. (yes, that means Laca should be allowed to walk if he gets 3 years elsewhere).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I hope our next marquee signing will be more professional and less prone to missing penalties. I also hope said signing will not have a complete and utter tit for a manager.

Badger_Revenge

I'd love to know what actually happened to cause this sudden split. On its face it seems so strange and disproportional, but I don't know what went down.

I liked Auba. There was a moment when he was virtually unstoppable. But teams seemed to have scouted out his tendencies and then he lost confidence he never really got back.

This is a desperate move by Barca and by Auba, IMO.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
An elite level goalscorer who wasn't technically very good, but was unlucky he joined at a time where we created very little.

His goal tally was incredible. Signing him was very exciting. He was a proper star. We aren't likely to see one come in anytime soon, and I'm genuinely surprised to see us do below the bare minimum. I think we have thrown top four this window by leaving our squad so thin.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Auba had to go, I still can't help but feel sad how it ended. When he won us the FA Cup, he was one of the best strikers in the world and I felt tying him down was a real coup by the club. Then his form went down the toilet and there was apparently attitude issues behind the scenes.

He still gets my respect for not just sitting on his big contract a la Özil and wants to still play football at the highest level. Good luck to him; Hope he smashes it at Barca.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I can guarantee whoever Arteta signs isn’t going to be a 1 in 2 striker. But he’ll track back and be a nice guy, and you all can line up to suck him off.
Aubameyang hasn't been a one in two striker for us in a long time.

This was the best possible outcome. Aubameyang missed so many chances and off the field there are problems. Good luck in Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom