• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Nobody said it was? But you can’t overlook the significance of getting £350k p/w off the books entirely. No chance.

How much of that is down to Edu? They’re all okay ish players but the ones Mikel pushed for have all done pretty well. I think we should try a few obvious solutions rather than try and be shrewd all the time.

Im not going to blame only Edu. Arteta has been able to object to every single signing since he came here. As Vinai said: He was a manager rather than a head coach right from the start. Just stop with this "Its all Edu's fault" because its ridicilous.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I am so done with Arteta. It’s clear this had nothing to do with Auba’s form(even though it was bad). We’re treating players like trash. Both our young talented players and our highest earning senior members can get their Arsenal careers ended by this megalomaniac for the smallest of offenses. Our squad would be in a much better condition if that idiot knew how to treat his players and get the best out of them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Though I was in favour of him being benched due to his drop-off in goals (which in hindsight could be seen as Arteta's lack of tactical nous) it's sad to see our only superstar leave. He could easily have been integrated back.

But who has had a more detrimental and negative impact on our performances ... Auba or Xhaka ?

Shocking beyond belief and bizarre that one can be given an extended contract and an arm around him while another is treated like dirt.
Its Different auba wasn't working with how Arteta want to play that can bring players around him involved. xhaka is important midfielder for us but he act stupid on pitch at times cost us many times. We'll move on from xhaka on summer too. Both have negatives and positives

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I am so done with Arteta. It’s clear this had nothing to do with Auba’s form(even though it was bad). We’re treating players like trash. Both our young talented players and our highest earning senior members can get their Arsenal careers ended by this megalomaniac for the smallest of offenses. Our squad would be in a much better condition if that idiot knew how to treat his players and get the best out of them.
I take it you know what happened then?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Auba has scored more goals in the league than Laca and Eddie together. Overall Auba have 7 goals while LacaEddie have 10 goals in all competitions. Our best striker by many miles.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Its Different auba wasn't working with how Arteta want to play that can bring players around him involved. xhaka is important midfielder for us but he act stupid on pitch at times cost us many times. We'll move on from xhaka on summer too. Both have negatives and positives

Arteta extended Aubas contract. You are talking nonsense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta extended Aubas contract. You are talking nonsense.
Please understand he extended his contract when auba was elite goal scorer and scored 55-60 goals from 18-20. Every manager would do that they'll be mad if they don't. Chelsea also spent 100m on Lukaku who came from 30 goals season and win title with inter did they know he'll turn out flop? You can't predict what will happen in future specially 18 months when he had covid and malaria that affect his football ability he lost pace he lost his elite touch front of goal. Can he rediscover that? Pace no it's over but elite finishing touch yes.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Im not going to blame only Edu. Arteta has been able to object to every single signing since he came here. As Vinai said: He was a manager rather than a head coach right from the start. Just stop with this "Its all Edu's fault" because its ridicilous.

Jesus man your comprehension skills are terrible. First read and understand what people write before jumping in with an irrelevant rebuttal.

I literally asked “how much of that is down to Edu,” the first sentence of your reply was “I’m not going to blame only Edu.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
One of my favorite players. Sad it was only for a short time. Should have signed him earlier.

Reactions: A_G

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One of the best goalscorers in world football over the past 5 years or so. Undeniable goal threat. Don't think we'll miss him as an all around footballer though. Assuming we get someone decent. The lone striker scoring the majority of the goals is fading out at present

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He gonna's win the Europa with Barca this season, then be filmed shouting "Thank you, Arteta" on the team bus with the trophy.

More banter for Banter FC, yay!

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

People talk about him like he was Mason Greenwood or Ravel Morrison. Yes, he could be sloppy, unthinking, and immature but he wasnt the despicable monster Arsenal Twitter are saying. But the Arteta cult must portray him as some kind of irredeemable madman that destroyed the team spirit.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Top player, top man.

Worried we won't be seeing someone of his calibre/reputation at this club for a while, glad he played for my team.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

People talk about him like he was Mason Greenwood or Ravel Morrison. Yes, he could be sloppy, unthinking, and immature but he wasnt the despicable monster Arsenal Twitter are saying. But the Arteta cult must portray him as some kind of irredeemable madman that destroyed the team spirit.

Absolutely no one is doing this you freak. :lol: :lol:

You're so extra.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
everyone speaks well of Ravel Morrison as well cant put people in the same bracket as the other guy mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom