• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I’d rather have Chamakh at this point, we need to give Martinelli his chance he was the only attacker who earned the shirt today

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This guy is dead dead dead right now.

Part of it is due to a blunt attack and no plans to address that. I still have hope he will find his shooting boots again, but Im getting worried now.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I almost threw my phone at the wall watching this man hide for almost the entire game, haha. :thumbsup:

We need new strikers.

mirrorstares

He shoots on target when we find him, we almost never find him. Same story as usual

There were so many things not working out today I can't get seriously mad at him for missing an offside sitter

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We will have a new starting striker next summer anyway.

Just got to hope he can go on a scoring run soon, which he is capable of.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If we play like this against the big teams and attack like this even a lucky 6th place isn’t good enough

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The thread title is as outdated as the man himself. He's reached the bottom of the ravine & found it to his liking.

Time to get rid of this burdensome joker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not losing hope but he just useless and not helping me to keep faith on him how many times that he missed from 3 yards out? Against Watford he missed open goal and penalty robbed ode a goal against Newcastle missed from like 1 yard out today again missed from 3 yards. That will disaster for his confidence but that entire his fault

mpower2540

We badly need someone to hold that ball at the front. Auba didn’t, ESR didn’t Ødegaard didn’t. Martinelli’s energy alone made this a tough night for Telles and every now and again forced us up the pitch.

He’ll get killed for this performance, I feel sorry for him given we really don’t help him much but at times he brings it on himself.

He’s got this look on his face sometimes as if to say “I don’t fancy this today”. We need something else, him and Laca are done here as far as I’m concerned.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Working fairly hard but there's no spark, no creativity from him now. Martinelli's pace was electric, Auba even seemed to lack that by comparison. I think he's nearing the end, he's lost a little something

tcahill

Very concerned about Auba. We know he can't create anything himself, but we could rely on him burying any decent chance.

Don't want to see him for a few games. Laca should start at striker, his goal threat is average but will actually get involved in all round play.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Working fairly hard but there's no spark, no creativity from him now. Martinelli's pace was electric, Auba even seemed to lack that by comparison. I think he's nearing the end, he's lost a little something

I'd say it was his balls but he strikes me as someone who's too well-adjusted for a Eunuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom