• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If you look at heart problems in healthy athletes the last 10 years you will see that a minority of them have been caused by covid or vaccines.

Put me on ignore, fvcking cvnt.
Only an idiot would assume anything when we have data and can use our eye-test that people are dropping a lot more than before. Why wasn't it as usual in 2020?

I have watched sports for more than two decades, and never seen such things. Even in the Tottenham-Chelsea match the match was halted because of a health issue in the audience. These were not usual before.

I'm not saying it's the vax, it can also be covid, but seriously people, consider these things.

athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-20220105.jpg

I can't put you back to ignore until the Arthur thing is finished, because you're the starter of the thread.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Auba is unvaccinated, so there goes that theory...

Well my guesses would either be COVID itself or a side effect of vaccines (or both?), but of course this is just speculating. I cannot remember a time where there has been so many similar issues around the same time.

My issue tho is the dismissive attitude a lot of people have when trying to get to the bottom of it. And it seems like we don't have a clear answer yet. I'll keep an open mind.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Well my guesses would either be COVID itself or a side effect of vaccines (or both?), but of course this is just speculating. I cannot remember a time where there has been so many similar issues around the same time.

My issue tho is the dismissive attitude a lot of people have when trying to get to the bottom of it. And it seems like we don't have a clear answer yet. I'll keep an open mind.
I'm sure we can think of way to pin this on Arteta.

drippin

Well said. Yeah covid is a special virus, not like the others in side-effects. So an open mind is needed, because the vax causes similar things and more.

drippin

Auba is unvaccinated, so there goes that theory...
Is there a source?

Why hasn't he been attacked like Xhaka has about it?

What's ridiculous, is that thus far only 2 people under 30 years old as far as I know, in Finland have died with covid. And like over 75 % of dead have one or more co-morbidies, and are old.

Athletes are not in big risk for sure. Regarding Djokovic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom