• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can't believe we are on the same page. Is this the end of the world?

Anyway, I hope people keep an open mind, because these heart and blood related issues can be due to covid or vaccines.

It's ridiculous to demand healthy young enough athletes to get an experimental jab, when they have so little risk of bad disease and the jab doesn't help with spreading it.

I'm happy if Xhaka & Auba and others are wise enough not to take it.
There’s nothing experimental about a jab that 8 billion people have had and 99.9% of them are as fit as fleas.

And asking @American_Gooner for a source, for what is blatantly obvious to anybody with a brain cell, is a bit like asking people to await the outcome of the investigation as to whether Boris Johnson held a party at 10 Downing St, when everybody saw a picture of loads of people drinking wine there, plus the emailed invitation to 100 people asking them to bring a bottle.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Any chance this could lead to him retiring?

Would be a sad way for his career to end, especially with the way Arsenal have treated him in the last month...health comes first though, so hope he is ok.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Any chance this could lead to him retiring?

Would be a sad way for his career to end, especially with the way Arsenal have treated him in the last month...health comes first though, so hope he is ok.

Not likely but hard to say. If it’s Myocarditis (which is likely considering he had covid) then he’ll have to rest for a few weeks and see how it goes. They’ll probably ease him back into training and monitor the heart to see if the extra physical exertion makes the heart swell again.

If it was you and me we’d rest for a few weeks and go back to normal. Hard to know how the heart will react when his job is running around and putting massive stress on it.

I doubt he’ll be playing for the next month or two in any case (if it is myocarditis).

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Me switching allegiances between Bum Squad and Usual Suspects posters every time I switch threads

07-C15917-2-F62-4-AED-AB2-B-774-A18-A0-F29-D.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Actually gutted he's had to return to Arsenal/London tbh. Ideally he would have been with the Gabon NT as long as possible, now he's back under that tw*t Arteta and his yesmen/children.

Bullshit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Frustrating times for him. won't be surprised if he really at very low confidence wise. the national team was meant to be nice escape even for few weeks.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Actually gutted he's had to return to Arsenal/London tbh. Ideally he would have been with the Gabon NT as long as possible, now he's back under that tw*t Arteta and his yesmen/children.

Bullshit.

More family here in London though which he‘ll enjoy, not sure he’ll speak to Michael until the problem is resolved.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

More family here in London though which he‘ll enjoy, not sure he’ll speak to Michael until the problem is resolved.
Hope so man. Literally all I logged into say tbh, I'm not really rating the ting anymore.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Poor guy, been a horrible 18 months for him.

This is where you need an Arsène-like coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom