• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Lukaku was bought in for 100m and in a recent interview literally said he'd love to play for Inter again and pissed off the Chelsea fanbase

Tuchel had a convo with him and then it was water under the bridge because he knew his potential contribution to the team was more important to the club than their potential fued.

This weirdo has small man syndrome just to show the world he is the boss he will deliberately leave our squad weakened to make a point instead of working around the limitations of COVID/AFCON/Injuries etc.

I'm not saying Auba hasn't been in bad form or does not warrant punishment, but when you know the squad is stretched thin just use him until the summer when you will sell him off anyway. The chances of him regaining form are much higher than Laca/Nketiah
Bad vibes Mik has convinced a part of the fanbase that giving a player a one way ticket to Gulag for a few misbehaviors is a norm.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Lukaku was bought in for 100m and in a recent interview literally said he'd love to play for Inter again and pissed off the Chelsea fanbase

Tuchel had a convo with him and then it was water under the bridge because he knew his potential contribution to the team was more important to the club than their potential fued.

This weirdo has small man syndrome just to show the world he is the boss he will deliberately leave our squad weakened to make a point instead of working around the limitations of COVID/AFCON/Injuries etc.

I'm not saying Auba hasn't been in bad form or does not warrant punishment, but when you know the squad is stretched thin just use him until the summer when you will sell him off anyway. The chances of him regaining form are much higher than Laca/Nketiah
You think Tuchel would give Lukaku a chance if he does this again?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What Lukaku did was worse than Auba, imo.

Lukaku basically publicly said he didn't want to be at Chelsea, ffs.

Pierre's issues could have easily been dealt with behind the scenes, don't like how we have become a very public club....we have taken it too far at this point, feels a bit dirty.

Honestly, if I was Stan...I would tell Mikel no more ****ing money, Auba can still be very useful...if you can't get Europa League qualification with this current squad, than you are fired.

Haphazard

You think Tuchel would give Lukaku a chance if he does this again?
How do you know what Auba did is even remotely comparable to what Lukaku did?

Let's not forget this is the guy that let AMN go on loan without bringing in a replacement first, if we had bought Bruno G then it would be understandable but because he has horrendous man management skills his leaves the squad bare bones so that people can be impressed with his 'culture'

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Incorrect. Lukaku came out and publicly apologised for his comments and behaviour.

Auba hasn't. Now there are some differences talking about the love of your former club and turning up late/and or whatever else has happened.

The 2 situations are completely different.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What Lukaku did was worse than Auba, imo.

Lukaku basically publicly said he didn't want to be at Chelsea, ffs.

Pierre's issues could have easily been dealt with behind the scenes, don't like how we have become a very public club....we have taken it too far at this point, feels a bit dirty.

Honestly, if I was Stan...I would tell Mikel no more ****ing money, Auba can still be very useful...if you can't get Europa League qualification with this current squad, than you are fired.
It is difficult to know what has happened. Suffice to say, it seems his career here is over. Whether the club can ship him is another matter. That big contract is not going to go away by itself. Saudi-Arabia is probably not the dream destination of Auba either.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So seems Auba isn't heading to Dubai. There's clearly been a mutual decision that he should leave the club.
I wouldn't read read too much into this mate, my understanding is that he's just trying to avoid Wiley

FJ4GpkfXwAEP6sK

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So seems Auba isn't heading to Dubai. There's clearly been a mutual decision that he should leave the club.

That means we have Laca and Eddie for the rest of the season. Short on strikers and short on CMs. Any good work that has been done will literally just be cancelled out when we end up ab 8th this season again due to lack of options in both positions and under performing players.
The club will use their minnows in the media to blame Auba for everything. I’m glad he is out of this mess and hopefully he forced them to pay remaining of his contract to leave

Liam_Og

We are all assuming that we know of all the issues that are going on behind the scenes, we was known for being late more than once. He didn’t follow a set out schedule when he was given dispensation by the club to travel.

And this is what we know. It would be no surprise if there was more.

What has been interesting is the Gabonese supporters on Twitter who refer to him as a flashy party boy, and lots of negative comments about his brother Willy being a hanger on and acts like he is elite and member of the squad. I’ve seen several comments from them saying he wasn’t deserving of wearing the shirt etc.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The club will use their minnows in the media to blame Auba for everything. I’m glad he is out of this mess and hopefully he forced them to pay remaining of his contract to leave
Don't have a side in this and would most definitely prefer that an in form or even partially in form Auba was spearheading our attack right now. But how is the club to blame for the major shenanigans that has just unfolded while he was away on international duty?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We are all assuming that we know of all the issues that are going on behind the scenes, we was known for being late more than once. He didn’t follow a set out schedule when he was given dispensation by the club to travel.

And this is what we know. It would be no surprise if there was more.

What has been interesting is the Gabonese supporters on Twitter who refer to him as a flashy party boy, and lots of negative comments about his brother Willy being a hanger on and acts like he is elite and member of the squad. I’ve seen several comments from them saying he wasn’t deserving of wearing the shirt etc.
It has happened too often under Arteta. It’s clear he doesn’t have the experience and personality to deal with players. We as a club are making decisions based on Artetas feelings and destroying players value in the market

Liam_Og

It has happened too often under Arteta. It’s clear he doesn’t have the experience and personality to deal with players. We as a club are making decisions based on Artetas feelings and destroying players value in the market
I’m not saying Arteta is faultless in this.

I’m merely stating that there is significant enough fault on Auba’s behalf for the club to handle it the way it is.

Take the personalities and ego’s out of it, the club is a business in a holding group of other businesses.

A business’ value is based on its revenue and value of its assets, if Arteta was running down the value of an asset without the buy-in of senior directorship, he would be sacked.

And to that point it must be a significant series of issues that has ended in the senior directorship buying into this strategy and the handling of Auba.

Xln

How do you know what Auba did is even remotely comparable to what Lukaku did?

Let's not forget this is the guy that let AMN go on loan without bringing in a replacement first, if we had bought Bruno G then it would be understandable but because he has horrendous man management skills his leaves the squad bare bones so that people can be impressed with his 'culture'
Okay so how do you tell if Auba didn't break rules multiple times?
Why are you comparing a midfielder/RB to Auba's position?

All I'm saying is don't judge this situation cause nobody has ANY info. You may be surprised on what could have happened.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Okay so how do you tell if Auba didn't break rules multiple times?
Why are you comparing a midfielder/RB to Auba's position?

All I'm saying is don't judge this situation cause nobody has ANY info. You may be surprised on what could have happened.
people say don’t judge we don’t know what he did and just assume he must have done something bad. Like they have long history of Arteta and how reasonable he is.

This is what we know. The club made it public 6th of December he is not in the squad and is being disciplined. In those 7 weeks they have not solved the situation and handicapped themselves by not using him while paying him about 2 million since then.

The club has left themselves with 2 strikers for the rest of the season who has less than 6 months left. No matter how people twist it to defend the club. This should have been resolved already. We the fans need to know why our captain, star striker and highest paid player ever is not being used? If he did something more than being late then tell the fans. But this should have been resolved one way or other

Xln

people say don’t judge we don’t know what he did and just assume he must have done something bad. Like they have long history of Arteta and how reasonable he is.

This is what we know. The club made it public 6th of December he is not in the squad and is being disciplined. In those 7 weeks they have not solved the situation and handicapped themselves by not using him while paying him about 2 million since then.

The club has left themselves with 2 strikers for the rest of the season who has less than 6 months left. No matter how people twist it to defend the club. This should have been resolved already. We the fans need to know why our captain, star striker and highest paid player ever is not being used? If he did something more than being late then tell the fans. But this should have been resolved one way or other
Our star striker was useless.
Squad management is our midfield which is lacking.

You can do this convo when Lacadonut is injured

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Our star striker was useless.
Squad management is our midfield which is lacking.

You can do this convo when Lacadonut is injured
yes he wasnt having a great season. still the captain and a player we are paying 350k a week which now we will loan out and cover most of his wages. Either way we deserve answers

Xln

yes he wasnt having a great season. still the captain and a player we are paying 350k a week which now we will loan out and cover most of his wages. Either way we deserve answers
Stay tuned for the next episode of all or nothing.
I can't wait to watch it to be honest. Will be gold.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This version of Auba is still our top scorer with 7 goals in 15 games. He's had covid, been benched, been on international duty, returned with a suspected heart problem, been given a clean bill of health and left at home. Still the top scorer and nobody being signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom