• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Silly the clubs stance with him, we clearly need to upgrade in the striker department but that can be with laca and Eddie going. To replace 3 striker before the start of next season especially if you want 3 top class ones is impossible.

Just bury the hatchet, sure he can still ve productive. Still think arteta way of playing is not getting the best out of him same applies with rest of squad. Refuse to believe he is a spent force, may not be peak level anymore but still can get us goals

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
All these ones supporting Auba. How do we know he, himself didn't want to stand up, apologise and say he was in the wrong. Maybe he is walking away from Arsenal, the club and the fans as much as Arteta is walking away from him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
All these ones supporting Auba. How do we know he, himself didn't want to stand up, apologise and say he was in the wrong. Maybe he is walking away from Arsenal, the club and the fans as much as Arteta is walking away from him.
We have to go by what we know, you’re going into ‘if’ and ‘but’ scenarios. What we know is that Arteta isn’t happy with his discipline so has dumped him. Nothing to suggest Auba isn’t willing to reintegrate himself by apologising.

I think Arteta is wrong, you have to keep Auba on side until the season finishes and try to sell in the summer. You could’ve left him out of the side for a few games, take away his captaincy etc, and that sends a message to everyone. But to just dump him like this, leaves a lot in the air, when you need goals and are chasing top 4.

Now he’s been left at home while Jack Wilshere travels to Dubai. Jack is always on Talksport, tv, podcasts etc, what’s his role here? We just getting him fit? Doesn’t sit right with me to do this to Auba, at this time of the season. You rarely see top managers do this either.

His discipline can’t be that bad, you gave him a massive contract and you kept him as your captain. He was dumped right before the transfer window opened, it’s clear this was a power move from Mick to dump his old toy and buy a new one. Isn’t working so far, his main target at CF didn’t even want to talk to Arsenal about a move.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
How do you know he hasn’t apologised? Arteta is the one who needs to leave. He is a weirdo
If Auba had apologised and promised to make amends why would Arteta not let him do so. He doesn't have to start him. Have him on the bench. After all.....the club is paying his wages and he still has something to offer. We have 1 striker and 1 back up striker both of whom are leaving.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We have to go by what we know, you’re going into ‘if’ and ‘but’ scenarios. What we know is that Arteta isn’t happy with his discipline so has dumped him. Nothing to suggest Auba isn’t willing to reintegrate himself by apologising.

I think Arteta is wrong, you have to keep Auba on side until the season finishes and try to sell in the summer. You could’ve left him out of the side for a few games, take away his captaincy etc, and that sends a message to everyone. But to just dump him like this, leaves a lot in the air, when you need goals and are chasing top 4.

Now he’s been left at home while Jack Wilshere travels to Dubai. Jack is always on Talksport, tv, podcasts etc, what’s his role here? We just getting him fit? Doesn’t sit right with me to do this to Auba, at this time of the season. You rarely see top managers do this either.

His discipline can’t be that bad, you gave him a massive contract and you kept him as your captain. He was dumped right before the transfer window opened, it’s clear this was a power move from Mick to dump his old toy and buy a new one. Isn’t working so far, his main target at CF didn’t even want to talk to Arsenal about a move.
If Auba apologised he would be back in the squad.

What I think (again its only my opinion trying to draw up the dots). Arteta has called Auba out. They probably disagreed on what the situation was about flying to France etc and Auba has thought he did nothing wrong.

There is no logical footballing reason why if Auba holds his hands up and says sorry boss....you were right, I was wrong, let me make it up to you and prove myself whether that be from the bench or whatever that Mikel flatly says no.

They have BOTH reached a point of no return.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If Auba had apologised and promised to make amends why would Arteta not let him do so. He doesn't have to start him. Have him on the bench. After all.....the club is paying his wages and he still has something to offer. We have 1 striker and 1 back up striker both of whom are leaving.
Lol is he a parent now. Since he refused to apologies he is grounded for good. Nothing suggest Auba is a bad guy and I have really hard time to believe he wouldn’t apologies. We have seen Arteta fall out with several players. Managers fall out with players and stop rating them. The one thing they don’t do is banish them and completely destroy any value. You use a player until you have something better. That’s what experienced managers do. They don’t act like children and make decisions that will hurt their team based on emotions

Go and look how Tuchel handle the lukaku situation. A player he don’t even rate. Absolutely protected him when the media was looking for blood. We have Laca and nketiah rest of the season chasing top 4. And we have scored 1 goal last 5 games. The club has to override Arteta ASAP and tell him use Auba. Fvck your feelings and if you don’t like it you can go

Olivier_Giroud

Auba did this, Auba did that... blah blah blah

What the LOW IQed cultists of our Generational Charlatan cannot comprehend is that this Auba situation is more the NORM than the exception.

Arteta's man management is akin to that of a spoilt 8 year old child... Exiling players and burning bridges is his idea of man management. He has the ego of a Mourinho with the coaching skill of DT of AFTV.... So to continually perpetuate the narrative that "we do not really know the whole story" is nothing but idiotic because any man who has the comprehension higher than that of a German Shepherd Dog would know that the results will be the same regardless of the real narrative - IF YOU ARE NOT HIS YES MAN THEN OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

Arteta is a Generational Charlatan and even he knows it - that is non negotiable... He is a very sick, insecure creature who is willing to waste our season with Nketiah just to stoke his ego and his cult of followers are cheering him on... For the whole of January, five games, three defeats, two draws, no wins and ONE GOAL - All for this selfish bastard who does not have it in his little brain at how to deal with Auba...

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Auba did this, Auba did that... blah blah blah

What the LOW IQed cultists of our Generational Charlatan cannot comprehend is that this Auba situation is more the NORM than the exception.

Arteta's man management is akin to that of a spoilt 8 year old child... Exiling players and burning bridges is his idea of man management. He has the ego of a Mourinho with the coaching skill of DT of AFTV.... So to continually perpetuate the narrative that "we do not really know the whole story" is nothing but idiotic because any man who has the comprehension higher than that of a German Shepherd Dog would know that the results will be the same regardless of the real narrative - IF YOU ARE NOT HIS YES MAN THEN OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

Arteta is a Generational Charlatan and even he knows it - that is non negotiable... He is a very sick, insecure creature who is willing to waste our season with Nketiah just to stoke his ego and his cult of followers are cheering him on... For the whole of January, five games, three defeats, two draws, no wins and ONE GOAL - All for this selfish bastard who does not have it in his little brain at how to deal with Auba...
Sadly the English media gave him even more confidence about how well he handled the Auba situation and how he is changing the club culture. It’s so stupid what he did. It was one thing to do with guendouzzi. But 350k striker who we still pay every week and left you with 2 strikers rest of the season is so stupid. Part of me want to give him credit and say he manufactured this whole situation to force the club to get him another striker. The other part of me think he really is this immature emotionally. It doesn’t help he feels so secure in his job that he can throw this season away and start over next season

gamechannel

Sadly the English media gave him even more confidence about how well he handled the Auba situation and how he is changing the club culture. It’s so stupid what he did. It was one thing to do with guendouzzi. But 350k striker who we still pay every week and left you with 2 strikers rest of the season is so stupid. Part of me want to give him credit and say he manufactured this whole situation to force the club to get him another striker. The other part of me think he really is this immature emotionally. It doesn’t help he feels so secure in his job that he can throw this season away and start over next season
This is exactly like the Özil situation. Özil refused Arteta's demand of a paycut and was banished. You can't cross Arteta. You must bow to the turtle neck wearing fraud so he can feel good about himself. All the attitude of a prime Mourinho with the coaching ability of a Pulis.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is exactly like the Özil situation. Özil refused Arteta's demand of a paycut and was banished. You can't cross Arteta. You must bow to the turtle neck wearing fraud so he can feel good about himself. All the attitude of a prime Mourinho with the coaching ability of a Pulis.
The only loser will be the club who will lose value on their players. They will loan out Auba and pay half of his wages if they can find another striker. Luckily he has to swallow his pride as no new striker is coming

BIoodBrother

We need to wait for 3 days here.
I believe that the club saw that Auba wasnt delivering anymore for a year now and they wanted him out (ouil situation), so they use the disciplinary thing to tell him: "you wont play a single minute here anymore. if you and your agent find smn in winter, you might be able to save your career".

Whats worrying is that it clearly shows how we look to money before results.
If its just discipline Arteta needs to get a hold on things. You cant sacrifice everyone after 2breaches. Guendouzi, maybe Saliba and now Auba. What if Saka does smth stupid? You sell him on the next day for 30percent of his worth bc everyone knows you wont play him anymore?

I believe that Auba had quite ok games when he played with Laca together, little one twos and bc Arteta wanted Ode in when he was fit and ready he changed to our current formation.

Kav

Established Member
I am genuinely curious about what Aubameyang actually did to end up in this position regarding the club and Mikel. Surely it can not only be because he arrived late for training after visiting his sick mother.

Tom Mix

This is frustratingly stupid. I don't know if it's Kroenke, Edu, Arteta or whoever but it has to stop. Sell him or play him but to hint at dark deeds without stating what they are is despicable, authoritarian, mendacious stuff. And our squad continues to be weakened through the January window... so what's the deal with not playing a guy who'd one of the premiership's top scorers?

What's the crime Arteta? Speak up or I will have to believe you are a lying piece of mierda.

amigo

So if Auba were to go and do very well at Barcelona what will that say about Arsenal and their ability to best use the resources they have? Or can we just say he was a bad egg that needed to go. It's a puzzling one, this whole affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom