• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
He still had a lot to do. Wasn’t put clean through by Partey like some are making out.

My point being goals like today aren’t really his game. If he’s only going to score by getting the ball, running at a defender, taking it on to his left foot and smashing it, then he isn’t going to be scoring many.
Not sure what point you’re making here. If he’s banging in goals like his first as well as taking the easier opportunities, then you take that as a bonus and move on. The ‘but he won’t be scoring goals like that ever week’ argument or observation is some serious dark side and depressive viewing lad.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Lets face it, prior to our turn around how many players had played well this season? Possibly only Saka. Holding & Gaby were doing ok, so too Laca. With the introduction of ESR and the buzz of winning a few games, it was only a matter of time before Auba started scoring again. He has been getting more chances recently so lets hope it continues.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lets face it, prior to our turn around how many players had played well this season? Possibly only Saka. Holding & Gaby were doing ok, so too Laca. With the introduction of ESR and the buzz of winning a few games, it was only a matter of time before Auba started scoring again. He has been getting more chances recently so lets hope it continues.
It’s not that hard really is it? When you add a creative player you improve. We have been lacking creative quality for a while now and it reflected in our play.

Arteta managed to make us more of a solid side but now he needs to move towards pairing solidity and creative ability. ESR is a start but he needs more options.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It’s not that hard really is it? When you add a creative player you improve. We have been lacking creative quality for a while now and it reflected in our play.

Arteta managed to make us more of a solid side but now he needs to move towards pairing solidity and creative ability. ESR is a start but he needs more options.

No its not, so why did it take Arteta so long? Partly because he persisted with Willian for far too long. Partly because we didn't have the link between midfield & attack.

Tbh the point of my post was that people were writing Auba off, they even had "declining" in the thread title. It was clear to see what was happening and it wasn't due to Auba declining.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No its not, so why did it take Arteta so long? Partly because he persisted with Willian for far too long. Partly because we didn't have the link between midfield & attack.

Tbh the point of my post was that people were writing Auba off, they even had "declining" in the thread title. It was clear to see what was happening and it wasn't due to Auba declining.
Yeh but ESR wasn’t available until more recently. He maybe waited like 4-5 games too long but not the whole season. Arteta actually wanted Aouar over Partey but Edu overrode his decision.

In terms of Auba, I said like last week that I expect Auba to start turning it around. I saw against West Brom that even though people were saying he wasn’t good, that he was actually making the right runs and receiving the ball in the right areas: running at a defender in the final third. This continued against Newcastle and he eventually started scoring.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Imagine turning on this don, could never be me...golden boot is coming home, Auba just wanted to give the others false hope!

You literally want the man scoring just because his smile is so damn genuine and infectious.

He was wearing a mask after being subbed and you could see he had the biggest grin.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You literally want the man scoring just because his smile is so damn genuine and infectious.

giphy.gif

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
I like seeing people happy, excuse me for not want everybody not named Manberg and Cedric to be miserable 100% of time.

I know what you mean. I go and watch aftv after we win, even the whole watch along, simply because I like seeing fellow Arsenal fans happy. I never watch it when we lose.

Top Bottom