• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I know we shouldn’t speculate but if you search “Auba” on Twitter, a lot of people are saying he’s getting a divorce... whatever it is, hope our captain is doing okay.

Might be but why would he leave literally 5 mins before the match if it was a divorce? Or Arteta, Laca and co voicing support so publicly? No point in speculating I guess.

I would like to have Auba on the bench or played only in certain fixtures where we might be looking to break on the counter. I think the teams plays better without him.

People are saying he is Arsenal's best player but that's clearly Saka right now. The kid is literally doing everything including scoring goals.. Auba's best trait.

jus2nang

I would like to have Auba on the bench or played only in certain fixtures where we might be looking to break on the counter. I think the teams plays better without him.

People are saying he is Arsenal's best player but that's clearly Saka right now. The kid is literally doing everything including scoring goals.. Auba's best trait.
Over a 3 year period he has been our best player. But if we're only considering the last 12 months then yes it has been Saka (although that's only due to Auba's dip this season).

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Pure speculation but I wonder if Auba's off field issues had something to do with his form this season, even his body language looked weirdly off and disconnected for a lot of the season.

Whatever the issue, personal matters should come before your football career. Hopefully it isn't too long till we've got him back on form and smiling :)

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
So.. does he have to take something like 10 days quarantine?

might not be Covid - does she live in UK though? when he says he's back home it sounds as if he may have been out of the country, so might have to quarantine for that reason

I sometime catch my self thinking about the day when both my dad and mom are gone. They are my best friends. It will be so painful when they are gone and you dont have their warmth or advice anymore.

I guess thats why they say the death can truly be a blessing. The life is for the young ones. After 30 youre just waiting for everything to vanish and you to die. The life you had will be gone. You will too be gone. To make a room on the carpet for new people to enjoy their lifes with their parents and families!

Top Bottom