• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah, if Real or someone of that ilk were in for him I think he'd go and I wouldn't begrudge him a move. I just think that he's willing to stay at Arsenal because he enjoys it here, not necessarily just for the money.

I mean we don't really know if he enjoys it here, I'm sure he'd enjoy it much more in a Champions League team. I can see why he's stalling on a contract, probably do a Ramsey more than doing a Walcott.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Is this true? :lol:

Not from what I saw of the responses. Pretty much every response to Joe was classy and even fans of other teams chimed in to praising him. Eventually, Auba did respond but I'm not sure why that was awkward. I think he's reading too much into it or embellishing the story a little bit.

Edit: Reading through again - Yeah, it was embellished. The response to Joe that he's talking about was 4 hours after Joe's tweet and has very few likes.

BigPoppaPump

It's from when Kos fell over late on allowing Atletico to make it 1-1 in the first leg in 2018, he then broke his ankle in the return leg and missed France's World Cup win...bad time for Laurent, really bad.

What about when he kicked the ball right to Greizmann so he could score?

Man having Koscielny in your team in a big game is basically the same as starting 1-0, you knew he'd do something dumb or get himself sent off.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's from when Kos fell over late on allowing Atletico to make it 1-1 in the first leg in 2018, he then broke his ankle in the return leg and missed France's World Cup win...bad time for Laurent, really bad.
Made me really happy he missed that world cup. Remember how he threw a tantrum because he wasn’t involved in France’s festivities and honneurs. Golden.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not from what I saw of the responses. Pretty much every response to Joe was classy and even fans of other teams chimed in to praising him. Eventually, Auba did respond but I'm not sure why that was awkward. I think he's reading too much into it or embellishing the story a little bit.
Nah 2 days ago the comments were a mess, it actually looks very different now that I was looking for it for Riou.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Made me really happy he missed that world cup. Remember how he threw a tantrum because he wasn’t involved in France’s festivities and honneurs. Golden.

That was a very bizarre interview from Kos...he had one a few years before that where he went on a rant on how everyone thinks Wes Morgan is a better defender than him because Leicester won the league :lol:

Seems a very bitter man...the way he left Arsenal too was very poor by him, shame as he was a good player for us in his day.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Kos would get you to the finals but he’s not what you want when you got there tbh. Didn’t have the composure to make him truly elite.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
What about when he kicked the ball right to Greizmann so he could score?

Man having Koscielny in your team in a big game is basically the same as starting 1-0, you knew he'd do something dumb or get himself sent off.
Cost us the League Cup too. It wasn`t the biggest trophy but at that time it was a huge disappointment. To be fair Kos was a very good defender who came up with some big moments for us too. Goal in the final, goal against Newcastle when we pipped Sp**s to 4th to name a few.

BigPoppaPump

He was good luck for us though...played in the team that won our first trophy in 9 years, scored that day too.

Yeah the same game we went 2-0 to a team we were obviously better than. Koscielny was only ever worth a damn with Mertesacker next to him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kos would be our best CB if he was around today. Imagine dissing Kos when a 40 year old Krusty the clown plays for you and was poor until July.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I'm really surprised by the lack of empathy from the fans...they forget 8-9years of service ( and him scoring goals on the last day of the season on two occasions to get us CL football). I don't begrudge Kos for leaving, there was a gentleman's agreement that he could leave at the end of season...he accepted that he was a crock and couldn't play at the level required in the PL due to his Achilles issues.

Instead of fulfilling that promise Raul breaks it, he went on strike, we got a fee for him because we then had to sell and we got luiz, who believe it or not was an upgrade on a crock Kos.

Giroud is saying what he is, but I mean what's the big deal, he's no longer an arsenal player let him say or do what he wants. It's like being weirdly possessive over an ex.

I'd rather giroud be himself then show some fake ass love for the club. I.e. certain players social media team posting as if it's them...and they probably aren't even watching the game.

BigPoppaPump

That was a very bizarre interview from Kos...he had one a few years before that where he went on a rant on how everyone thinks Wes Morgan is a better defender than him because Leicester won the league :lol:

Seems a very bitter man...the way he left Arsenal too was very poor by him, shame as he was a good player for us in his day.

I just read that interview about Wes Morgan and I actually agree with him. What he's saying is that it's harder to be a defender for Arsenal than teams with a low line and I have to agree.

Arsène had no respect for CBs tbh, play a high line push all our fullbacks and midfielders forward and leave the CBs completely stranded. No wonder Koscielny looked insane sometimes there was no structure or back up around him.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I just read that interview about Wes Morgan and I actually agree with him. What he's saying is that it's harder to be a defender for Arsenal than teams with a low line and I have to agree.

Arsène had no respect for CBs tbh, play a high line push all our fullbacks and midfielders forward and leave the CBs completely stranded. No wonder Koscielny looked insane sometimes there was no structure or back up around him.

It's all about the system you play, mustafi looked like a Sunday league player under Wenger and Emery, under arteta he at least looked League 1/Championship level. Luiz has looked like a prime Tony Adams in the FA cup and charity shield.

Kos did have the odd brain farts, but he got us out of more difficult situations. I remember that our game against Barca at the Emirates he was unbelievable.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom