• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's all about the system you play, mustafi looked like a Sunday league player under Wenger and Emery, under arteta he at least looked League 1/Championship level. Luiz has looked like a prime Tony Adams in the FA cup and charity shield.

Kos did have the odd brain farts, but he got us out of more difficult situations. I remember that our game against Barca at the Emirates he was unbelievable.

Every single time I watched Koscielny he would do something rash or make a mistake, he wouldn't always get punished for it but I just don't see him a good CB.

I don't really care about those Champions League games where we got humiliated away but put in a plucky almost performance at home, was pathetic imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel like Auba has already signed for some reason, so if he does leave this window I will really be annoyed :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Would be one of the biggest heel turns in history if he left now :lol:

I wouldn’t begrudge him myself assuming it was a team guaranteed to grab silverware.

Riou

Would be one of the biggest heel turns in history if he left now :lol:

Would be as terrible as Miss Elizabeth refusing to take her husband's side, when the Mega Powers spilt at Mania 5...the *****.

Riou

...absolutely love this goal, probably only bettered by his second v Chelsea in the final for me.

Love the move, love how he sets himself up for the shot...and love how he uses Tierney as a complete decoy to open up the space, as he was NEVER going to pass from this position!

Golden boot number 2 in 3 full seasons incoming.

Riou

AUBAME-BLOODCLAAT-YANG (RIP Troopz)

...first Arsenal player to make team of the year since the 5th best right back at the club in 2016...deserved!

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He was in a great negotiation position so I expected him to take us to the cleaners, but surely not over 350k base.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd imagine they either don't count Özil or it's based on performance bonus.

No way it's more than 350K base.
Yes everyone said it's 250k. I think he'll be best paid player anyway when Özil left next year

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

cgaf about wages. Unlike Özil who was inconsistent and had question Mark's from fans and pundits Aubameyang has been consistent across the board. Yes he misses chances, who doesn't? top goal scorer again, record breaker and shows no signs of slowing down. Massive statement if he stays.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hope this means we're making more signings

Well, we might have to estimate if Auba thinks adding Willian & Gabriel is enough to challenge for things. For me the answer is pretty clear. So we can expect more signings.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

cgaf about wages. Unlike Özil who was inconsistent and had question Mark's from fans and pundits Aubameyang has been consistent across the board. Yes he misses chances, who doesn't? top goal scorer again, record breaker and shows no signs of slowing down. Massive statement if he stays.

Statement is a good word. He is important star player with a special character. Keeping him will help getting good players imo.

Who wouldn't want to play with Auba & be in the same dressing room? I think he is pretty legendary in his own right.

Good thing if they get this done before the season starts. There has to be some promises of more signings. Maybe he can null the contract if there are no new big signings? :)

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
"This deal was mainly negotiated by former head of football Raul Sanllehi before his departure..."

raul.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm so happy about Auba hopefully that's mean good new signings incoming he deserve a better players around him

Riou

Lets all celebrate before the nonces that are the usual suspects ruin this thread by spamming it with... "the only reason Auba signed was because no big club wanted him" ...terrible, terrible people in that group.

Very happy with this, feel it should have been announced weeks ago so it's a little anti-climatic really :lol:

Still great news though...

raw

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom