• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
4 technical players behind him and he scores goals, but the manager needs 2 seasons to figure that out.
Doesn't even matter who these players are, the result would be the same with Partey and Pepe instead of ESR and Ceballos.

Hope this marks the end of him being on the wing nonsense

Legend14

Established Member
4 technical players behind him and he scores goals, but the manager needs 2 seasons to figure that out.
Doesn't even matter who these players are, the result would be the same with Partey and Pepe instead of ESR and Ceballos.

Its one game. Leeds played 1-1 defense the entire match which allowed him to run free. His first goal came from the wing, again.

Lets see how it works vs more disciplined teams before reaching a conclusion.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Auba:

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png

simba

Manberg Again
Good game. I don’t mean this to dampen the mood or anything, rather as a positive, but this game suited Auba in the middle due to the way Leeds play. It’s good to switch things up depending on the opposition.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Good game. I don’t mean this to dampen the mood or anything, rather as a positive, but this game suited Auba in the middle due to the way Leeds play. It’s good to switch things up depending on the opposition.

He’s scored 5 in his last two starts tbf.

simba

Manberg Again
He’s scored 5 in his last two starts tbf.

He’s a top striker. 2 goals against Newcastle where he played on the left.
Today his first goal came from him on the left (there was interchanging today). He scored a great penalty. The third goal was good centre forward play, an easy header, but good movement into the box to get there.

I just think that against a low block team, we need him on the left, or right, and Laca or a Laca upgrade in the middle.

Zaza

Play 3 creative players behind him and this is what you get.
Otherwise, stick him on the left with a CF with good link/hold up play.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That's my ****ing striker. :drool:

Let's ****ing keep him there now. We've got plenty of options for the three behind him now, no reason to stick him back at LW just to fit in Rikishi.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury

The 'wing nonsense' that has seen him become our most prolific striker? Lets be honest for a moment, that line is evidently nonsense if anything is.

@say yes is right, this place is a ****ing dump right now. Everything is being twisted into something else :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom