• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him and Laca got out preformed by giroud. I prefer not to talk they desperately wanted CL football but you don't deserve CL preforming like that.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Still our best goalscorer but he's so limited.

Yes, his all round game is seriously lacking. He was so off the boil tonight as well. Questions need to be asked when supposedly big members of the team can't get up for a frigging cup final. How we can go from his performance out in Valencia to that tonight.....

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yes, his all round game is seriously lacking. He was so off the boil tonight as well. Questions need to be asked when supposedly big members of the team can't get up for a frigging cup final. How we can go from his performance out in Valencia to that tonight.....
He was really on it that night, and it's not like he had that much help from behind him that night either.

I think we'd see the best out of him if we had more attacking presence.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
A poor game tonight after a good end to the season. Another player with significant holes in his game.
Because our squad is so unbalanced everyone's weaknesses are just constantly getting ****ing exposed.

Because we have no pace or width we end up relying on Auba for running with (or for) the ball in wide positions. That isnt his game hes a poacher with pace essentially.

I hate our squad balance wise, its like we have randomly selected players and mashed them together. We have Kola which means we suck at 4atb, we have Xhaka who sucks in a 2 man midfield, and we have 0 wide players who can take players on and free up space to supply our strikers.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Because we have no pace or width we end up relying on Auba for running with (or for) the ball in wide positions. That isnt his game hes a poacher with pace essentially.
He doesn't know how to run with the ball and because of that he is ineffective wide. We move him to CF then we have no clue what to do with Laca. We move to 2 CF's then our creative source is Kolasinac. We move one of them to the bench and play 4-3-3, we have no wide players to create enough chances so any of them will struggle. We sell one of them, we got no cover anymore.

We've tried it all, sometimes it worked but we've suffered in other areas because of that.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Because our squad is so unbalanced everyone's weaknesses are just constantly getting ****ing exposed.

I hate our squad balance wise, its like we have randomly selected players and mashed them together. We have Kola which means we suck at 4atb, we have Xhaka who sucks in a 2 man midfield, and we have 0 wide players who can take players on and free up space to supply our strikers.
True and every player has shortcomings but that doesn't mean that holes in an individual players game shouldn't be highlighted. We can't have so many with this flaw. We'll need twenty players to compensate for everything at this rate.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

This is what I've been saying, Gazidis and Wenger were muppets in building this squad. Not to mention they're all limited players.

Ashybashy86

Some people saying Auba is trash and whatnot would not be saying it if he had scored and we won. Where was this sentiments after his semi-final hat-trick. When Giroud went on that ridiculous goal drought, I forgave him because he’d scored so many crucial goals for us and was heavily relied upon. You can never rely on Auba and he’s shown that this season.

Laca isn’t a top striker and can’t be relied upon either, but I said earlier in the season that I prefer him for many reasons. Someone on here (will have to find who) said I was creating a toxic rivalry. o_O

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Still our best goalscorer but he's so limited.

So maybe you just ask him to score goals and nothing else. Put him in the no. 9 role, tell him to stay within the width of the box and get everyone else to do the creating. He'd score even more.

arsmile

Established Member
worst player on the pitch by absolutely miles

didn't even work hard

difficult to forgive a performance like that

back to Walcott days...you can forgive them being **** at football but then someone waves the goalscoring stats infront of your face and you say yeah all is forgiven if they score

is it though...is it in a cup final forgivable as long as he scored 2 against Burnley

honestly it's just like we gave theo a £50million haircut...

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom