• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He had an off day in front of goal. It happens to the best. If he keeps getting in position for those chances over the rest of the season he will score bucket loads. History tells us that.

Honestly don't see how Arsenal fans can slate Auba, it's delusional. We know he has limitations to his all round game but he scores at a top class rate, that's his job.

He's a 25 goal a season striker. Go look up how much money it would cost to replace him. Knowing A-M they'd probably just want to internally replace a world class goal scorer with a kid who's played 5 minutes for us like Balogun anyway :lol:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
3 goals against Leeds and 2-3 great chances against Benfica. I don't think you can get more from a striker, don't even care that he missed them because he's gonna score another time.

I do wonder why so many people, including managers, believed that he should play on the wing ahead of more creative players, just because he was scoring some goals. That theory is laughable now when you look at him playing as a CF and we have creative players behind him. Our managers were so disappointing for a while, all their crazy ideas just make things harder for us, but apparently, they are experts and fans don't know anything and shouldn't question their dubious decisions

OSBK

Established Member
3 goals against Leeds and 2-3 great chances against Benfica. I don't think you can get more from a striker, don't even care that he missed them because he's gonna score another time.

I do wonder why so many people, including managers, believed that he should play on the wing ahead of more creative players, just because he was scoring some goals. That theory is laughable now when you look at him playing as a CF and we have creative players behind him. Our managers were so disappointing for a while, all their crazy ideas just make things harder for us, but apparently, they are experts and fans don't know anything and shouldn't question their dubious decisions

Weird innit

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Should hang his head in shame. You won’t see Stones knocking Kane and Vardy around like that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was more of an impediment to our attack today. More often than not he goes missing in these kind of games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A bit of a ***** cat, as the Stones shove showed ( John ****ing Stones of all people :lol: ) but that's just the way he is, some players are like that.

Won us the cup last year, will always love him for that.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Should hang his head in shame. You won’t see Stones knocking Kane and Vardy around like that.
Kane and Vardy are top players, Auba is only a poacher. Nothing wrong with that, they are just on another level compared to him.
Was watching Jesus today, would take him over Auba tomorrow even if he scores less

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm a huge Auba fan but god damn he's been poor this season, I mainly blame Arteta but when he's poor it looks so bad.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Was bullied by Stones today, and the tactical plan to keep him from cutting, or getting into zone 14 worked. Rendered him useless on the field.

Our attacking play is just too rehearsed and easy to plan against. Add to that an inability to play through pressure and you render us worthless in attack.

mpower2540

One of his worst performances in an Arsenal shirt for me today. Dias and Stones ate him for breakfast. It’s all well and good saying we need to create chances for him but sometimes you need to help your team. Offered us nothing

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
One of his worst performances in an Arsenal shirt for me today. Dias and Stones ate him for breakfast. It’s all well and good saying we need to create chances for him but sometimes you need to help your team. Offered us nothing
He never helps the team, he either scores or he is -1 on the pitch. It's been like that for Dortmund and here at Arsenal.
It was his standard performance without goals I'd say

Reactions: roz

Jakarta

350k a week is takin the piss.

I like Auba but no way is he worth that amount in wages.

Even with him in the squad we have finished outside the top 4 the last couple of seasons....and now we have a 350k a week player whilst we are languishing mid table.

Criminal I swear.

350k a week shouldn’t be getting bullied by John Stones like that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jamie Redknapp... "Look at Aubameyang, Aubameyang is past his best, he's going to get hat-tricks but when I watch him sometimes, it's like he's lost his super power. You saw him run past people when he first came to the Premier League."

...love how he says "going to get hattricks" like it is nothing :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Jamie Redknapp... "Look at Aubameyang, Aubameyang is past his best, he's going to get hat-tricks but when I watch him sometimes, it's like he's lost his super power. You saw him run past people when he first came to the Premier League."

...love how he says "going to get hattricks" like it is nothing :lol:
That was a strange one. I'll take the ****ing hat tricks, thank you very much. Our entire team in the final third this season has been below a level bar Saka.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kane and Vardy are top players, Auba is only a poacher. Nothing wrong with that, they are just on another level compared to him.
Was watching Jesus today, would take him over Auba tomorrow even if he scores less

Auba’s miles better than Vardy for me. Yeah Kane is far superior but I’m not having Vardy made out to be some world class don.

If Auba’s just a poacher than so is Jamie.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Had a poor game but could hardly call it a stinker in front of goal as he didn't get anywhere near! I tryst he's saving it all for Thursday.

Auba cant do anything if you really think about it. When he gets the ball he mostly loses it. Getting bullied like that my lord that was embarrassing.

Should have played Lacazette and ESR instead of odegaars and our scrub captain

Top Bottom