• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
I just hope he doesn’t start on the left wing again..i like him more central
With pepe and saka along it will be a very pacy attack

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Back with a goal next Friday I reckon.

Remember his debut against Everton in 2018?

Feels like such a different team/time, even though it was only 3 years ago...great game though, Fat Sam being put to the sword always gets me smiling :drool:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Back with a goal next Friday I reckon.

Remember his debut against Everton in 2018?

Feels like such a different team/time, even though it was only 3 years ago...great game though, Fat Sam being put to the sword always gets me smiling :drool:
His onside goal was disallowed yet his offside goal was counted😆

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Auba back on twitter. I know he's had a tough season especially with his mother, but i'm hoping he can get back on track sharpish. We need him, can't be having him turning up late and getting malaria every week .Knock the malaria on the 'ead, son, and get aaat there and scwore some gwoals!! 🤬🤪🍻

Riou

Glad Auba is fine today, after his mini breakdown last night...golden boot incoming!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Villarreal aren't ready for this :shivering:

The original Gabonese don.

But let's get real for one second. What is up with that shoe polish harline?

tenor.gif

Let it go....

Riou

That feeling when, you think you are playing against post contract Auba with malaria...then Pierre goes and morphs back into pre contract, golden boot and team of the year Auba...

giphy.gif

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I know some of you have probably seen this, but I've not seen this vid posted on here;

The Irish guy on HITC Sport has quoted AM :lol:. I'm just kicking back, watching YouTube and bang! I see AM- quite surreal tbh.

Some interesting takes on a young Auba, to say the least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom