Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Sorry to burst your bubble but SegzyBoiPepe owns one of the wings these days. 🥰

Next season Martinelli will be a regular starter. The only way Pepe gets to start is if Saka is rested or plays the 10 role. Thems the facts! :)

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted
Next season Martinelli will be a regular starter. The only way Pepe gets to start is if Saka is rested or plays the 10 role. Thems the facts! :)
How can a prediction of the future be a fact, are you mystic Meg?

HairSprayGooners

Top 10 is the new Top 4
You’re saying come on like we were having a serious argument😂

As long as whoever is getting the game time deserves it (something Arteta seems to struggle with) then it’s fine.

Pepe, Martinelli, Saka and ESR have been getting the minutes recently so that's fine.

Kav

Apparently he was suffering from malaria from March but AM prefers to **** on their strikers with out any knowledge about what’s going on.

Why are arsenal fans always quick to criticize their own players? SMH ..just weird.

ScotsGooner89

He shouldn’t of come off today as he did look like he was gonna get a goal. He’s a complete coward for not coming out for an interview though. He’s the captain and we’ve just lost a semi-final.

dka91

I agree that he was coming back from a serious illness so I can sort of see why Arteta took him off in a way.

BUT my god, I mean does any other game this season really matter?

If we made the final he'd have had ample time to rest. Also he just played a significant portion of the Newcastle game too so I don't really believe the extra 10 - 15 minutes would've been that detrimental to him, but considering he hit the post TWICE, Arteta should've just kept him on but brought on Laca as well.

Latest posts