• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don’t need his first two names in the title imo. Not quite as punchy but what do I know anyway.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Literally a blood clot, I think it's a used tampon but I don't speak patois or Jafaican.

Actually it looks like being something like "muthafukin" or "fuking", maybe someone can elaborate.

Sorry if I insult someone, but sounds pretty silly to me. Maybe if a Jamaican said it, it might sound right.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Actually it looks like being something like "muthafukin" or "fuking", maybe someone can elaborate.

Sorry if I insult someone, but sounds pretty silly to me. Maybe if a Jamaican said it, it might sound right.
Poppa was right it is Jamaican for bloodcloth so tampon is right.

Pyres7

Well, that's concerning to me. That's a expectations gap, and God knows what Auba is expecting. Messi?

We need to get this DONE. Otherwise we have a gaping hole goals wise.
He's probably looking at the midfield, same as us fans. So far there's been a lot of rumors and media talk but nothing has actually happened. Not even Ceballos back on loan yet which means our midfield's even weaker than last year.

I wouldn't blame him if that is why he hasn't signed.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Don't really like using that muppet Troopz's catchphrase either, we're better than stealing off AFTV. But this is my last week on AM anyway so it doesn't matter.
@MutableEarth earth made a remix that went viral, thing its more an ode to that. Also I dunno if its Troopz' catchphrase, it's normal to insert rasclart or bludcart into phrases for emphasis, been happening for years.

I'm close to leaving this forum as well, let me know where you're thinking of going.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

What does "bludclart" exactly mean?
Yeah as others have said it's very rarely used literally these days, Jamaican slang tends to evolve when its used in London slang.

Rasclart, bumbaclart, bludclart are all used interchangeably these days and rarely for what they actually mean.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah as others have said it's very rarely used literally these days, Jamaican slang tends to evolve when its used in London slang.

Rasclart, bumbaclart, bludclart are all used interchangeably these days and rarely for what they actually mean.

I would have found it very odd to call our star player "a bloody used tampon". :rofl:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@MutableEarth earth made a remix that went viral, thing its more an ode to that. Also I dunno if its Troopz' catchphrase, it's normal to insert rasclart or bludcart into phrases for emphasis, been happening for years.

I'm close to leaving this forum as well, let me know where you're thinking of going.

Swear it was him that made the Auba who auba what video? Damn didn't know we had talent like that on this forum guess I'll stay around and he got my teenage crush as his profile pic.

If we don't make CL this season I'm gonna support Man City so I guess it's the Bluemoon forum for me, the thing is I don't think other fanbases are as melanated as ours so i'll feel uncomfortable there. But my days on AM are numbered, go read the chit chat forum we got guys out here making playlists for girls that ignore them.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I would have found it very odd to call our star player "a bloody used tampon". :rofl:
rolls off your tongue over here in London tbh. You'd be surprised where you could fit it in.

But my days on AM are numbered, go read the chit chat forum we got guys out here making playlists for girls that ignore them.
:lol: I'd actually stop logging in (again) if certain man actually left that's too funny

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Swear it was him that made the Auba who auba what video? Damn didn't know we had talent like that on this forum guess I'll stay around and he got my teenage crush as his profile pic.

If we don't make CL this season I'm gonna support Man City so I guess it's the Bluemoon forum for me, the thing is I don't think other fanbases are as melanated as ours so i'll feel uncomfortable there. But my days on AM are numbered, go read the chit chat forum we got guys out here making playlists for girls that ignore them.
LOOOL @ the bold.

And yeah, only other fanbase I think that comes close is United in terms of bros but we can never ever go there. Might try though.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
LOOOL @ the bold.

And yeah, only other fanbase I think that comes close is United in terms of bros but we can never ever go there. Might try though.

Nothing worse than a London Man United fan though, they make me sick. They always lie about having an uncle or something that made them support Man Utd instead of admitting it's because they were good and constantly winning the league.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom