• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

OSBK

Established Member
I don't get why Laca just stopped getting starts lol. Wasn't he in decent form. He is the best on the team at hold up play and does a good job linking with the attacking mid and the other forwards.

This is something arteta has picked up from pep, arteta obvs has his favourites but you dont drop a player who has just found good form.

Laporte, walker, mendy, foden, jesus all recently dropped despite good form. Could argue that some of the players who have replaced them have shown great form but foden was playing as good if not better than kdb. Walker and cancelo would be a close match but cancelo was outstanding at lb. Laporte came back played a few games and cruised it and then is dropped.

I dunno if its a mental or motivational thing.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Someone here actually thought Messi, Robinho and Walcott was the big three? :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Properly mugged us all off there. Was praying I hadn’t said some rogue things in there years ago :lol:

Jokes on him though. Still posters on here who call him Walcotteyang even after the golden boot.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Someone here actually thought Messi, Robinho and Walcott was the big three? :lol:
He was a good poster too. We were still a big team when he said that tbh.

Properly mugged us all off there. Was praying I hadn’t said some rogue things in there years ago :lol:

Jokes on him though. Still posters on here who call him Walcotteyang even after the golden boot.
You liked all the slander too, your name was under all those rabid takes :rofl:

Legend14

Established Member
How is it that many claimed Auba is a proper CF in PL, but are not defending their stance after the last couple of games? Just want to hear those arguments in the current context and not after a hat trick.

I am on the fence, but still leaning toward he is better on the left, far away from the physicality and the responsibility for holding up the ball and getting others involved.

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
How is it that many claimed Auba is a proper CF in PL, but are not defending their stance after the last couple of games? Just want to hear those arguments in the current context and not after a hat trick.

I am on the fence, but still leaning toward he is better on the left, far away from the physicality and the responsibility for holding up the ball and getting others involved.
The current context is not the CIty game, they are too good for him or any other Arsenal player and he would have to same struggle on the left.
I can't see any other bigger club using a player on the left who can't dribble or pass the ball. Him being better on the left doesn't mean that the club will be better with that

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
wait you're telling me there's a guy trawling through here looking for bad opinions to post on youtube, I thought this was a safe space for bad opinions wtf? If i wanted everyone to know my bad opinions i'd get a twitter account ffs

Latest posts+

Top Bottom